⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – The Master Hub for the Event!

I just voted in North and South, but East and West are now showing up without polls. Anyone else having this issue?

Chuck Norris makes his own bracket.

6 Likes

I’m still seeing polls for East and West — can you try these links?

Good to go now, thanks @zephyr1 !!!

1 Like

Excellent, glad it’s working for you now!

Vote, vote, vote! :smile: :ballot_box: :crossed_swords:

I mean, I can…, Panther! Alby is hyped and overrated. :frowning:

Yes it is awesome
I like all heroes

1 Like

I did the votes… That bracket image is just way too large and the entrants’ names way too small for me to see clearly, but felt something was missing… It is not until I finished voting and posted my views that I found out what was missing.

The missing part is that not all heroes in the game are on the ballot! I guess the numbers just don’t work?

But why put Sigrunn on the banner if she’s not even part of the Madness?

2 Likes

Oh my God, you’re right! This injustice towards 1* Heroes should be punished! :rage:

Not just 1*, some heroes of 2* and 3* were left out as well.
1* - Brand, Sigrunn, Nightshade, Fletcher, Kenjiro, Hikaru, Tudan, Sharan
2* - Toril, Olaf, Ragnihild, Julius, Nash, Sha Ji, Silthus, Hou, Jill, Zudak, Shaarkot, Jenneh, Needler
3* - Prisca, Berden, Isshtak, Tyrum, Oberon, Renfeld, Nashgar, Azar, Valen, Jahangir, Belith, Balthazar, Dawa, Karil, Friar Tuck, Gan Ju, Ulmer, Gunnar, Karil, Carver

S2 - Mnesseus, Melia, Gato

I might have missed a few here or there.

Yes, one argue that if one taking a look at the list and ask if it makes you a sad panda if these didn’t make the cut. Some of those I can see why because they are like twins with another in the contest, some just aren’t really popular, but a few of the others are somewhat of a headscratcher.

4 Likes

It’s true, there are just too many with all of the 1*, 2*, and 3* included. We tried a version with brackets for them, and it was overwhelmingly large, and would have required some weird run-off brackets.

We tried a version oriented around Classes too, which proved problematic as well.

As it is, the Hero Madness brackets include twice as many heroes as the NCAA brackets have teams.

The group making the banner and the group making the event weren’t the same…

1 Like

Someday perhaps… When there are 356 Heroes, one of each and every day of the year… Then you have to start to expand that bracket… If only to start adding in the SE, NE, SW, NW corner brackets…

Whoa… Left hand not talking to Right hand moment there…

2 Likes

Surprised Cheshire Cat is behind in the voting right now. I was lucky to snag one and it’s very useful in raids (and war, but since I have one I can only use it once :frowning: )

2 Likes

I thought Cheshire would do well too, but Caedmon is also an excellent and popular hero, and much more widely owned and used.

Guess we’ll see what the final vote is!

1 Like

So there’s something I’m not understanding… the voting part.

We just comment on the threads and that’s how it’s decided? I thought there would be a poll up where we would vote on the matchups individually at 4pm, but I don’t see a poll. Am I missing something?

There is a poll in each one of the regional threads!! @DaveCozy

See here: ⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "East" Bracket

3 Likes

Oh I see, completely missed it

2 Likes

I sure would like to see Quintus going far, simply because he’s such an underrated hero, but probably with the coolest artwork.

Also, he’s the sassiest (along with Balthazar) in the class quests!

2 Likes

Let Hansel loose and consign all those OP 5* witches to to the afterlife hehehehe :star_struck:

1 Like

I am just glad you didnt put DAWA in any bracket :grinning:

2 Likes