⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – The Master Hub for the Event!

I like Hel !! She is the best hero in my opinion…I will vote for the North Side! Grettings from Romania!!

3 Likes

Bun venit @Florentina1! (Welcome)

2 Likes

I like Alberich. The final ist hero Alberich South madness. Don’t know American games… but I like this. :slight_smile:
I won’t this hero ( Alberich ) for my team, but with diamants I have 3*… but the this games ist the best. Congratulations. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Voting for Round :four: is NOW OPEN!

=> Click Here to Vote for the Final 16!

Thank you Boolz!! I m a new member to the forum and I am very excited about the new information that I find here

1 Like

Woow! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Do you know romanian language?! Is so nice to welcome me in romanian :blush: I appreciate! Can you please explain me how to vote for Madness Heroes 2019?! Thank you @_John_Doe

1 Like

I will check!! Thank you!! :pray:t3:

1 Like

Sunt roman :slight_smile: :wave: :romania:

I already wrote you here how and what: :) MMadnees' Magn - #64 by Florentina1

@zephyr1 is the master of this madness :smile:

2 Likes

Ce surpriza!! Nu ma asteptam sa gasesc un roman aici pe forum!! What a surprise!! I did not expect to find a romanian here on the forum !! Nice to meet you :grin: Do you have a Line id?

1 Like

pls give me yours and i’ll add you :slight_smile:

p.s. i aint the only one. from what i remember @Ian487 is too. and also a lot of romanian topics here #foreign-languages

2 Likes

I just vote with the help of your link! Thanks!

That’s nice I didn’t know! :grin: I m surprise!!
My line ID is florentina_ina

2 Likes

Welcome @Florentina1!

While English is the official language of the Forum, all languages are welcome in the Foreign Languages section, and you can “tag” a fellow speaker on a particular topic by typing their name with the @ symbol in front: @_John_Doe

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Start Campaigning for the Final 4!

=> Click Here for the Final 4 matchups!

Thanks! I didn’t know.

1 Like

VOTING IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FINAL 4!

=> Click here to vote for your FAVORITE hero!

This has been fun to watch and read about. Kinda wish they would have done a 5* tourney and a 4* tourney. but this has been awesome.

1 Like

If they do this again (next year?) maybe two 5* brackets and two 4* brackets, the final to be top 5* vs top 4*.

Well the final is Gravemaker vs. Wilbur, so…mission accomplished. :wink:

1 Like

TIME FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

=> ⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – THE CHAMPIONSHIP! Gravemaker vs. Wilbur

VOTING IS NOW LIVE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

=> Click here to vote!