⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 6 – THE FINAL 4! Lianna vs. Gravemaker & Mother North vs. Wilbur

Lianna/GM is the ultimate Face/Heel matchup (terminology from professional wrestling; those, plus kayfabe make for an interesting Wikihole to fall down).

2 Likes

Lets order sushi from Wilbur :fish:

5 Likes

Brilliant plan!

Go Wilbur!

3 Likes

Lianna is the only one, who often oneshots another hero without shielding. Joon, Magni and Sartana shortly behind her.

Gravemaker is just very fast, but deadly only if doubled. Dunno why so many players are afraid of him.

Those one shotting snipers are much more to fear.

3 Likes

Lianna has taken an early lead… Didn’t see that one. Has gravemaker FINALLY met his match? I hope so - Go Lianna.

Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur I have 2 but I’m sticking with Christmas and the season of cheer. Mother North all the way.

Go Green :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

The only way I was able to get past Mother North in the Santa Challenge was by using Proteus. Therefore, Proteus > MN. Wilbur already beat Proteus which must mean Wilbur > MN. Go Wilbur!

2 Likes

Absolute total Wilbur love all the way! Xoxo

3 Likes

I prefer Mother North. She saved me so many times and sits firmly in my defence.

My votes:

1. North/south: Vote Gravemaker. I did’t vote for him earlier on, but his fast attack and spread damage over time with elemental boost outweighs Lianna’s strength in my opinion.

2. East/West: Vote: Mother North. Oye…I really like Wilbur in this and his spread damage on both sides, but Mother North has been a pain with her life restoring porridge and helper elves…ugg…so my vote stays with Mother North.

Fun Fun!

1 Like

lets go!!! Mother North must win :hugs:

1 Like

My votes go to Lianna and Mother North, simply because women rule :metal:

2 Likes

Go, Lianna, go!
These heroes are very tough!

1 Like

Oh man, I missed the start of the voting due to real life, but I see you people have not let me down so far! :slight_smile: Let’s get Lianna and Wilbur even further in the lead before the boring people arrive!!

3 Likes

whhaaaaaa…i did not expect the voting to be going this way so far

Lianna vs. Gravemaker - lianna because i already got one and she is a heavy hitter!

Mother north vs. Wilbur- Mother north ! Rare and epic!

Lianna vs. Gravemaker, going with Lianna, oh I wish I had her she has ruined many a day for me with her one single shot! - Mother North vs. Wilbur, I am going with Mother North; I do have her and she has saved me for the victories so many times by reviving the right hero at the right time. I have spoken :speaking_head: :rofl:

1 Like

I love Lianna … of course having 3 with no GM makes it easy for me to vote for her. Technically I feel I should be able to vote for her three times :grinning:

2 Likes

Bah! Tear down that Christmas tree, Wilbur!

3 Likes

Mother North MUST NOT WIN! She removed Jackal from the race :sob: Shame, Shame I say!

6 Likes

Ok… the final four is not the best at all IMHO.
Liana? There is many heroes better than her. And first votes is totally suprise for me. Grave is very usefull in defence or raids, he’s very annoying :wink: and he would win.
Second match… Wilbur would win, he looks like Ishikk from Sanderson’s “The Way of Kings” and this is best four star hero in the game

1 Like