⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 6 – THE FINAL 4! Lianna vs. Gravemaker & Mother North vs. Wilbur

Gravemaker
Mother North

So sad my favorites are out. Second best I have now.

2 Likes

I vote for Gravemaker and Mother North. MN is awesome on my defense team and very useful even in offense. I use her wayyyy more frequently than Wilbur.
GM is a hero that I’d love to have and I hate facing him in raids. Much more dangerous than Lianna and has very cool design. Go champions!

2 Likes

Well, my vote gonna go to Lianna but fire is stronger than nature so GM may topple Lianna.
Although MN’s porridge is sooo tasty, Carribean beach is far more tempting. Wilbur all the way!

2 Likes

VOTE goes For Wilbur and Gravemaker ,the fisherman is amazing saved me a lot of items on titans ,maked my raids way more fun is my first atlantis hero and just love fishing with him :slight_smile: Liana is cool and powerfoul but that little monster Gm is way to strong and fun than her.

3 Likes

Let’s start a support group.
Don’t be afraid of Gravemaker.

2 Likes

It was a round 4 matchup, however they should not have faced of until now or the finals!!!

2 Likes

Thanks, I must have scrolled the wrong screenshot

Im going to have to say Wilbur and Gravemaker!
Wilbur was my first 4* Atlantis summon hero and he has been Clutch to every gameplay style (wars, titans, and season). Gravemaker mainly because I don’t have a 5* Red and he is who I will blow too much money on when he is available next!

3 Likes

Wilbur is my treasure, I’ll always vote for him.

I’ll vote for North because I hate GM:

1. His mask is ugly

2. His blue Aegir-esque hair clashes with his outfit. Seriously, no style.

3. He makes up 33.33% of the responsible party that always kicks me out of the diamond arena before I can open my hero chest

3 Likes

I’m not so sure about that. It wasn’t really a close match. GM got almost 2/3 of the votes. Guin is an exceptional tank but one-dimensional. I think Lianna will put up a better fight against GM.

2 Likes

One on one fight simulations would be cool to get the winners… :wink:

2 Likes

Lianna and Wilbur, please win!

1 Like

Google translation added by @zephyr1

Hello :wave: I vote for mother :mrs_claus: north because I find her very effective, and Lianna in 2 strikes it can kill a lot of heroes! :+1::+1::+1:

Original (French)

Hello :wave: moi je vote pour mère :mrs_claus: nord car je la trouve très efficace, ainsi que Lianna en 2 frappes elle peut tuer beaucoup de héros ! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Bonjour @Darkmoon :upside_down_face:

Could you translate it into english?

Does it mean something like Mama Nerd due to her quite unique special?

Alright, because this is gonna be to make Petri dress up. I’m gonna vote Lianna, or Wilbur. Either one would be hilarious.

3 Likes

Lianna over Gravemaker. She is the epitome of keeping it simple. I find her very versatile in most raid offence and defence teams, regardless of the colour match up. To top it off, she has a good talent tree to go with her character design.

2 Likes

I’m surprised that these are the final 4. While I don’t disagree that they are good heroes. I wouldn’t classify any of them as top 4 except Gravemaker. I guess the voters have spoken though. Everyone has their own playing style.

2 Likes

Down to brass tacks now, I’ve done my recaps now who am I going to support in the upcoming matches?

Lianna vs Gravemaker

The premier fast sniper against the premier very fast brawler. If Gravemaker gets Lianna in close I think he scores the win. If she stays out of his clutches and dodges his strikes then she can fire at will.

Lianna is the only hero left in my team. Teamed up with Gregorion their one-two punch is devastating in raids. Blue tanks don’t have a chance.

Both heroes have supurb artwork, although there I lean towards the more outlandish and darker GM. But – Lianna is WAY cuter.

Lianna gets my vote here for her usefulness to me and because I cheer for the underdog.

Mother North vs Wilbur

Both heroes perform superbly in a team environment, not so much when alone. Without allies to revive MN is just a healer. Similarly, Wilbur is reduced to his def down effect. It comes down to who can fire more gems at the opponent. Wilbur should be able to def down quicker than MN can heal so I give the match to him.

Besides he is the most far out coolest hipster fisherman you are ever gonna meet, man.

5 Likes

Mother North over Wilbur- Wilbur annoys me way too much to give him my vote. It was a really easy choice for me.

Lianna over Gravemaker- GM is a FALSE druid, really just a barbarian making wild claims to justify her murderous pyromania. Lianna is the clear choice to win!

2 Likes

Part of me wants Gravemaker to win it all, since he’s the one who took down Hel, and Hel was my favorite. That way I can say at least she only lost to the champion. Another part of me wants Lianna to beat the tar out of Gravemaker, because I’m just tired of Gravemaker in general.

Wilbur > Mother North is the obvious choice. I’m mad that Mother North even got this far to begin with. Lol

3 Likes