⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 5 – THE FINAL 8 & Bracket Championships! Lianna vs. Sartana, Gravemaker vs. Kageburado, Mother North vs. Guardian Jackal, Wilbur vs. Proteus

Hero Madness 2019 — Vote for your FAVORITE Hero!

Now That We’re Down to The Final 8, all brackets are in this thread

Click Here for What Hero Madness 2019 is all about

Round :five: — THE FINAL 8 & BRACKET CHAMPIONSHIPS!

This Round determined the winners of the North, South, East, and West Brackets!

Round :five::arrow_up_down: :left_right_arrow: The Final 8 Official Results!

commentary by @Hrairoo

:arrow_up: North

Lianna 65% Sartana 35% -Lianna continues to impress as she strips the title from Sartana sending the executor back to Descenthia with nothing more than her tattered less-than sporty outfit.

:arrow_down: South

Gravemaker 54% Kageburado 46% -Gravemaker hands Kage a burrito after the stunning victory to win the South.

:arrow_right: East

Mother North 54% Guardian Jackal 46% -Eastbound and down, Mother North knows that revenge for Santa is a dish best served cold. Jackal was served a dollop of humble pie.

:arrow_left: West

Wilbur 53% Proteus 47% -Who’s hungry for a little sushi!? Wilbur slices through Proteus and makes him into a delicious Protei-roll.

Click Here for Full Bracket Images

Archive of Voting Process Info

Voting Schedule for this Round

• Voting Opens: Saturday, March 30 16:00 GMT
  • Voting Closes: Sunday, March 31 23:59 GMT

Who’s your favorite hero in each matchup and why?

Discuss your choices below, and try to convince other people with logic, emotional appeals, or jokes/memes!

Your chance to win a prize! :gem:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

Now That We’re Down to The Final 8, all brackets are in this thread

3 Likes

Debate & Discuss!

Ask for opinions down below, or try to convince your peers to support your favorites!

The criteria you use is totally up to you — you might go for the strongest, coolest design, most fun, or most ridiculous. It’s up to you!

Change your mind?

If you make a mistake or someone convinces you to change your mind, then you can change your vote before the polls close.

Click the image button below a poll that you’ve voted on to switch back to voting mode.

Now with hero art!

Thanks to @_John_Doe for organizing everyone into a rapid collection of all of the hero art! :hugs: :framed_picture:

Ready? Here we go!

:arrow_up: North Bracket Championship

:arrow_down: South Bracket Championship

:arrow_right: East Bracket Championship

:arrow_left: West Bracket Championship

Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win! :gem::champagne:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

4 Likes

Guardian Jackal to devour Mother North! You first heard it here people! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lianna wins first battle.
Kageburado wins second one.
Mother North and Wilbur finish their opponents.

:arrow_up: North Bracket Championship

:vs:
Lianna Sartana

:arrow_down: South Bracket Championship

Gravemaker Kageburado

:arrow_right: East Bracket Championship

Mother North Guardian Jackal

:arrow_left: West Bracket Championship

Wilbur Proteus

Lianna > Sartana

Lianna is just too cute.

Gravemaker > Kageburado

Probably the most OP hero

Mother North < Guardian Jackal

Guardian took Santa and now is coming for Mother.

Wilbur > Proteus

Wilbur is my remaining hero, you can do it!

1 Like

Of course jackal must win this! Is there going to be a global quartet we can vote for to make sure jackal will win overall? Lianne is not bad for 2nd best globally

2 Likes

Still trying to get rid of Christmas?

Santa got taken out by Jackal, but Mother North is a different story. Her porridge can revive any hero.

Lianna > Sartana. Killer heels will never see it coming
Burrito > Gravy. His armor is made of fire resistant Kevlar
Jackal > Mother North in a nail biter
Proteus > Wilbur. No mana for you, fish man!

1 Like

I posted the polls a few hours early. Let the voting begin!

wu lost in the semifinals after a very good fight…

3 out of 4 ? I’ll take it! :blush:

1 Like

4* vs 5*? defense dropper vs aoe + 50% revive + heal?.. lol

1 Like

North Bracket Championship

Lianna Sartana

Once again this elven babe will not be second to anyone…that arrow is gonna smack Sartana in the keister, or me.in the :green_heart:

South Bracket Championship

| — | — | — |
|Gravemaker|| Kageburado
I’ll give it Gravey… first strike from Kage will be brutal but will get weaker ; but that burning effect is gonna keep burning. If they both hit their.specials twice Kage should win… But that Kage is one mean.mother.fudder

East Bracket Championship

| — | — | — |
|Mother North||
Mother north is.simply amazing. Minions will.come.to her aid while she restores her health and even :santa: who lost to guardian. It would be sweet revenge for the Clause.

West Bracket Championship

Wilbur Proteus

Though one but I’ll.give it to Wilbur, now looking at his clothes. He’s.more.of a.fisherman than anyone and with defense down in Proteus it’s game over to that fragile sea creature #sushitime

I’d personally rather get Jackal than Mother North, because I prioritize titan teams. I also like his design way more.

So between the two, Jackal is definitely my favorite.

5 Likes

I REALLY want Jackal to win at this point! Chubby porridge guzzler… it’s time for you to retire to the north pole. What are you doing up at this time of year anyway! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

f2p wise, MN is more rare than jackal and more achievable (tokens that can be used vs gems that needs to be bought)
(also as long i donthave wu, gj for me aint helping that much)

well im saving my tokens for MN. 10 so far :slight_smile:

estetic: i like mama more than egiptian statue :slight_smile: (but i think im subjective :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Lianna will win against sartana-
Design of both heroes is just perfect!

Gravemaker > kageburado
I Love gravemakers Stile and his Power! Would like to get one!

Mother north > Guardiola jackal
Mother north is just a badass! I know christmas is over but she is still great dir the summertime !

Wilbur > proteus
I got none of them but wilbur is a hard enemy!

1 Like

Torn, torn, torn

I love Lianna but Sartana is my go-to girl.

Wilbur vs Proteus mmm mmm, again I love Wilbur but Proteus is a game changer.

So far Lianna, Kage, Jackal I expected to win, but Proteus vs Wilbur is a little tougher …. they both have changed how successful some of my teams are but in different ways… I am going with Wilbur only cuz I use him more, and he’s really helped increase my Titan scores.

1 Like