⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 3 – "West" Bracket

Hero Madness 2019 – Vote for your FAVORITE Hero!

Click Here for What Hero Madness 2019 is all about

Round :three::arrow_left: West Bracket Official Results!

commentary by @Hrairoo

Wu Kong 64% Rigard 36% -The only cleanse that needs to commence is to remove the monkey business from Rigard’s armor. Wu Kong didn’t miss once this round.
Wilbur 68% Boldtusk 32% -Boldtusk WarCried his way home as Wilbur valiantly shared his win with all his allies.
Caedmon 65% Gormek 35% -Doesn’t Caed just look dashing with his new, slightly bloody enamel necklace? Now living on a liquid diet, Gormek will be truly hungry.
Proteus 66% Kiril 34% -Kiril comes up short to best Proteus, which will most likely scar him for life. Hopefully he will find solace in his craft.

Archive of Voting Process Info

Voting Schedule for this Round

• Voting Opens: Saturday, March 23 16:00 GMT
  • Voting Closes: Sunday, March 24 23:59 GMT

Who’s your favorite hero in each matchup and why?

Discuss your choices below, and try to convince other people with logic, emotional appeals, or jokes/memes!

Your chance to win a prize! :gem:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

And be sure to Comment and Vote on the other Brackets in this Round!

3 Likes

Debate & Discuss!

Ask for opinions down below, or try to convince your peers to support your favorites!

The criteria you use is totally up to you — you might go for the strongest, coolest design, most fun, or most ridiculous. It’s up to you!

Change your mind?

If you make a mistake or someone convinces you to change your mind, then you can change your vote before the polls close.

Click the image button below a poll that you’ve voted on to switch back to voting mode.

Now with hero art!

Thanks to @_John_Doe for organizing everyone into a rapid collection of all of the hero art! :smile: :framed_picture:

Ready to pick your FAVORITE hero? Here we go!

0 voters

Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win! :gem::champagne:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

Now be sure to vote in the other Brackets for this Round!

1 Like

Wu Kong - Send the Monkey Lord aka Game changer forward!
Boldtusk - Old School vs New Hotness… Old School BT goes on!
Caedmon - Tough one since I like both. But Caed please.
Kiril - Likely going against the popular trend here, but I say send the Master Brewer to the next round!

1 Like

Truly, an epic bracket!

4 Likes

This is getting tough. I’ll actually need to think, before voting…

2 Likes

Wu Kong… Some epic fails but more wins
Wilbur… Bold Tusk was my first *4 but Wilbur offers more (yes its the fish)
Caedmon… No question
Kiril…was he in Lord of the Rings?

1 Like

Richard - best 4* healer
Caedmon - gentleman with monster power
Proteus - we need more crazy creatures with mana control
Wilbur - the nice boy from the beach who conquers all.

1 Like

Wu. Just Wu It
BT. My first four star. Didn’t know how lucky I was. Not many cards in the game known just by initials (this was hard, because together they really cream Titans)
Caedmon. I’m a sucker for a full beard.
Proteus. Challenge event king

1 Like

Or, as @Gryphonknight would say, together, they fight crime!

3 Likes

Wu Kong, since Rigard refuses to join my ranks.
Boldtusk, since he and Wilbur are my favorite red heroes and BT was first
I couldn’t care less about Caedmon vs. Gormek
Proteus, since he is even a bit more of a game changer than Kiril was for me

Wu Kong, because Rigard doesn’t like me
BT, because he has been in my team for far longer
Ceadmon, since I still use him sometimes
and Proteus because I haven’t voted for him so far

1 Like

Wu > Rigard. Love the monkey
BT > Wilbur. He will make short work of those fish.
Caedmon > Gormek. Too much belly to move on.
Kiril > Proteus. Come on, he has beer!

Alright, I feel peer pressure for Wu. Proteus is still a new hero for me but everyone seems to really like him.

Wu Kong, because there is no item that I can forge to make my titan scores rise so high
Boldtusk - with the new Aegir buff, who needs Wilbur?
Caedmon - fit Gandalf moving on!
Proteus - baby Hel doo doo doo doo!

1 Like

Richard and Boldtusk don’t stand a chance!

Richard especially doesn’t stand a chance because he’s not in this bracket. :wink:

Guessing that was an autocorrect from Rigard, though.

2 Likes

Rigard < Wu Kong
Wilbur < Boldtusk
Caedmon < Gormek
Proteus < Kiril

Gormek and Kiril are my favorites, it dont matter to me that Proteus and Caed are definitely stronger :rofl:

with the other three brackets having only one hero from my roster, this one is a nice difference with all of them being in my roster :slight_smile:

:vs:
Rigard - Wu Kong - Wu Kong it is, as he throws some spice into the game whereas Rigard is solid but boring
Wilbur - Boldtusk - Two similar helpful hero so it ends up in a decision by inches and it is just the case that I like the idea of a giant party with enemies and allies better
Caedmon - Gormek - It has to be Caedmon, as Gormek is still exhausted from the close call against Scarlett in the last round.
Proteus - Kirill - Proteus is one of the most interesting and useful hero in my opinion as he helps you manage the opposite team quite well, especially if paired with Onatel.

Wu Kong got this bracket won already, boldtusk, gormek and proteus is easy picking next round for Wu

• Wu Kong
    He is an affordable game changer, especially on titan, F2P friendly :hear_no_evil:. Can’t wait to have him on my squad :see_no_evil:.

• Wilbur
    He works well everywhere: titan, AW, maps, raids, challenge, quests. I wish I have him :sob:. I want his synchronization, with that ability, even Kailani/Gunnar is still useful against 9* titans. I know that Boldtusk is my first 4* red and is currently my strongest hero… but I will vote for Wilbur… I have to apologize to him :sweat_smile:.

• Caedmon
    Gormek become obsolete against titan with the appearance of Wilbur. Caedmon is a fast dispeller who can avoid riposte unlike Zeline. Green is also my favorite color so I will vote for Caedmon :laughing:.

• Proteus
    My savior :heart_eyes::star_struck:. I successfully complete legendary challenge with unmaxed 4* team all because of him. Just give him the mana potions and none of the bosses can fire before they die :sunglasses:. How can I do the reflect purple challenge? :scream: Can I change his element for that one occasion?

1 Like