⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 3 – "North" Bracket

Hero Madness 2019 — Vote for your FAVORITE Hero!

Click Here for What Hero Madness 2019 is all about

Round :three::arrow_up: North Bracket Official Results!

commentary by @Hrairoo

Joon 72% Elena 28% -Joon is as hot as the sun. Can no one stop this raging flame on his horse stance march to the winners circle?
Lianna 71% King Arthur 29% -Perhaps if King Arthur spent a little more time on the fundamental mechanics of the game and a little less time on his braids, he would have stood a chance. Now it is his time to bow before The Bow.
Sartana 71% Morgan Le Fay 29% -Morgan Le Fay was all smoke and mirrors, but Sartana cut straight through with her wicked deathstrike.
Vivica 54% Isarnia 46% -The slow heat between these two heroines ended with with Vivica applying an omniheal to the shattered Isarnia before dancing her way onward.
Click Here for Full Bracket Images

Archive of Voting Process Info

Voting Schedule for this Round

• Voting Opens: Saturday, March 23 16:00 GMT
  • Voting Closes: Sunday, March 24 23:59 GMT

Who’s your favorite hero in each matchup and why?

Discuss your choices below, and try to convince other people with logic, emotional appeals, or jokes/memes!

Your chance to win a prize! :gem:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

And be sure to Comment and Vote on the other Brackets in this Round!

4 Likes

Debate & Discuss!

Ask for opinions down below, or try to convince your peers to support your favorites!

The criteria you use is totally up to you — you might go for the strongest, coolest design, most fun, or most ridiculous. It’s up to you!

Change your mind?

If you make a mistake or someone convinces you to change your mind, then you can change your vote before the polls close.

Click the image button below a poll that you’ve voted on to switch back to voting mode.

Now with hero art!

Thanks to @_John_Doe for organizing everyone into a rapid collection of all of the hero art! :smile: :framed_picture:

Ready to pick your FAVORITE hero? Here we go!

Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win! :gem::champagne:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

Now be sure to vote in the other Brackets for this Round!

1 Like

There are some real mana speed disparities in there. Isarnia vs Viv seems pretty fair, but Elena has kind of a tough row to hoe.

Elena - Elena, Captain of the Royal Guards moves on.
Lianna - Lianna, more than just a generic Elven Lass moves to the next round.
Sartana - Mistress of Darkness moves on for me.
Isarnia - Tougher choice for me, but I gotta stick to my original point. Isarnia is the Queen, the rest are just extras.

1 Like

I agree with all your picks

Lianna, Sartana and Isarnia… except Elena.

Joon - I got to stick with Joon, as a warrior monk he looks the part. Elena… not so much.

2 Likes

Fast sniper Joon vs slow Elena, she’ll face a tough battle here.

Agree with Lianna and Sartana, I’m hesitating on Isarnia.

Joon. Bald and beautiful
Lianna. She smirks for a reason
Morgan. Just love her drain life, very hard to prise out of a corner. Everybody puts baby in a corner
Isarnia. She tells Vivica to “Let it go, let it go”

2 Likes

Joon - his power and speed shines on forever.
King Arthur - legendary
Sartana - even for her look. Hottest hero.
Isarnia - blue clean power.

Joon, Lianna, Morgan(!) and Isarnia are my choices here!

1 Like

Joon > Elena. Even after buff Joon is the better hero
Lianna & Sartana. I’m trying to get rid of Avalon
Now for the real battle:
Vivca is the only 5* healer I can realistically get and she’s a classic hero, who has often explained the complex story behind why I’m fighting certain quest. Also you apparently get the VIP dragon for free once you summon her. On the other hand Isarnia is Isarnia. I think that’s reason enough to vote for the blue temptress

My only hesitation was Joon vs Elena. I’ve got so much yellow envy I’m blind to other colours. I love Isarina but she has a drinking problem … she likes her blue potions a bit too much!

1 Like

Elena > Joon. Tough call but I like redheads
Lianna > Arthur. Sorry, Guin, but goofy beard has to go.
Sartana > Morgan. Another really tough call. Sartana gets the nod because she owns her darkness like a boss.
Isarnia > Viv. No contest. Viv looks like an anime doll.

1 Like

Joon, Lianna, Sartana, Isarnia ftw!

Joon, Lianna, Sartana - fast and heavy hitters, always appreciated!
Isarnia - all hail the ice queen :snowflake:

1 Like

Elena < Joon
Lianna =< King Arthur
Sartana > Morgan Le Fey
Vivica < Isarnia

That Lianna vs Arthur its a tough match, i gave a slightly edge to the King.
Isarnia ftw too.

:vs:
Elena - Joon - Joon will take the win as he eliminates Elena before she can blink
Lianna - King Arthur - Lianna is too soft to stand the test of the King
Sartana - Morgan Le Fey - Morgan can be deadly, but has in the end no chance against the even deadlier speed of Sartana
Vivica - Isarnia - once again I have to support the only hero in my roster and so I vote for Vivica and because she has a dragon with her :wink:

Joon, Lianna, Sartana and Vivica, oldschool bracket.

Lets just go all Ladies
Elena, Lianna, Sartana and Isnarnia ( sorry Viv you spend too much time with the dragons and owls)

1 Like

Remember that Isarnia is also great singer and a rock star :wink:
Isarnia performance

She gave up her career to become the Queen of the North and we have to help her. Vote on good classic pop-rock against Viv K-pop style :grin:

20 kisses to the Queen

1 Like
:vs:
Elena Joon The monk still overcomes
Lianna King Arthur After a valiant effort, the king bows to the fallen archer
Sartana Morgan Le Fey A worthy opponent, but Sartana leaves Morgan ruined
Vivica Isarnia Vivica mourned her dead pet as she concedes victory
1 Like