⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 2 – "South" Bracket

Hero Madness 2019!

Click Here for What Hero Madness 2019 is all about

Round :two::arrow_down: South Bracket Official Results!

commentary by @Hrairoo

Tarlak 51% Zeline 49% -In a match like an extremely tight skirt, Tarlak displays his martial prowess over Zeline and sashays his way to victory.
Guinevere 80% Perseus 20% -They bow, one by one to the Word of the Queen.
Alberich 64% Evelyn 36% -Evelyn succumbs to the dream as Alby resurrects his fans to the next stage.
Gravemaker 55% Hel 45% -Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, to Hel she goes with Gravemakers blows.
Alasie 79% Misandra 21% -A toast to the victor, Alasie, as she is a bleu beast! Misandra could not endure the cold spirit and left dragging her chains.
Kageburado 74% Onatel 26% -In a breakstrike, Kage topples Onatel (she didn’t see it coming, as she is blind), and overwhelms her in a hurried win.
Athena 76% Zimkitha 24% -The fiery Zim didn’t stand a chance against the icy bow of Athena. Athena’s defense rendered the Dawn Strike useless.
Ariel 65% Kunchen 35% -In the war of healthy choices, Ariel wins with her omega-3 omniheal, outmatching Kunchen’s bag of unspecified herbs.

Some Big Upsets and Some Close Calls!

Share Your Thoughts!

• Any results that surprised you?

• Questions about any of the heroes?

• What do you think about the upcoming matchups for the next round?

Start Campaigning for Round 3!

New threads for Round 3 are live for discussion, and voting for Round 3 starts tomorrow, Saturday, March 23rd at 16:00 GMT!

Convince others to vote for your favorites in the next Round!

Click Here for Full Bracket Images

Archive of Voting Process Information

Voting Schedule for this Round

• Voting Opens: Thursday, March 21 16:00 GMT
  • Voting Closes: Friday, March 22 23:59 GMT

Who are you going to vote for in each matchup and why?

Discuss your choices below, and try to convince other people with logic, emotional appeals, or jokes/memes!

Your chance to win a prize! :gem:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

And be sure to Comment and Vote on the other Brackets in this Round!

3 Likes

Debate & Discuss!

Ask for opinions down below, or try to convince your peers to support your favorites!

The criteria you use is totally up to you — you might go for the strongest, coolest design, most fun, or most ridiculous. It’s up to you!

Change your mind?

If you make a mistake or someone convinces you to change your mind, then you can change your vote before the polls close.

Click the image button below a poll that you’ve voted on to switch back to voting mode.

Now with hero art!

Thanks to @_John_Doe for organizing everyone into a rapid collection of all of the hero art! :smile::framed_picture:

Ready? Here we go!

0 voters

0 voters

Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win! :gem::champagne:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

Now be sure to vote in the other Brackets for this Round!

3 Likes

So many 5* and I only have one of them. So I’m voting for the ones I want - egocentric I know.

TARLAK…PERSEUS…ALBY…HEL (surely gravemaker has finally met his match)… ALASIE… ONATEL (my first *5)… ATHENA (she just looks the part)… and ARIEL

1 Like

You have great taste! :wink:

1 Like

Round :two::arrow_down: South Bracket: The Matchups

:vs:  
Tarlak Zeline -She looks cuter in the skirt.
Perseus Guinevere -The everlasting wound in this scenario is the one Perseus is going to be dragging himself away from.
Alberich Evelyn -Though she be but little, she be fierce!
Hel Gravemaker -Ashes to ashes, we all fall down…to Hel.
Alasie Misandra -Alasie is properly attired for being an ice hero. The only ice hero in the tropics is the one bringing be another mai tai!
Kageburado Onatel -To quote a prophet: Slow down, you move too fast, you’ve got to make the morning last!
Athena Zimkitha -Her kitty kitty, come and see this lovely bow!
Ariel Kunchen -She has divine protection against hipster healers with man buns.
4 Likes

This is turning out to be the power bracket. Hel to win it all.

The bracket I have lowest connection to, since I dont have any of those heroes. I will just vote by gut instinct.

1 Like

Tarlak - Zeline - Zeline, but neither should really go far!

Perseus - Guinevere - Perseus, i see that Guinevere enough as it is in the game!

Alberich - Evelyn - Alberich, together with Gravemaker my personal favorite hero

Hel - Gravemaker - So Im hoping for a Gravemaker - Alberich matchup…which really is worthy of a final match, really!

Alasie - Misandra - Alasie. She be cuter.

Kageburado - Onatel - Onatel, KAge just doesnt appeal to me.

Athena - Zimkitha - Athena.

Ariel - Kunchen - Kunchen. Gotta give it to the creeper.

1 Like

My votes:

Tarlak < Zeline - faster hero
Perseus < Guinevere - best tank
Alberich > Evelyn - Alby is game changer when fired
Hel > Gravemaker - hard one, but Hel’s mana blocking is so good
Alasie < Misandra - mana regen for other is nice
Kageburado > Onatel - very fast speed
Athena > Zimkitha - armor debuff is very strong
Ariel > Kunchen - faster speed decided

|Tarlak||Zeline| I guess her, because she’s more of a threat
|Perseus||Guinevere| He won’t win, but I take any chance to kick Guin
|Alberich||Evelyn| Red Hair!
|Hel||Gravemaker| Same reason as Guin. Raiding just isn’t fun against him
|Alasie||Misandra| More reliable and emotional stable than the other
|Kageburado||Onatel| Kage hits so fast, Onatel doesn’t even see it coming :see_no_evil:
|Athena||Zimkitha| Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t consider Zim as a threat when raiding
|Ariel||Kunchen| Average mana is just too good

1 Like

Zeline cause she’s op quick
Perseus cause Guinevere is over rated imo
Alby. That revive is killer
Hel, prefer the mana kill than the extra speed of GM
Alaise, burrito and Athena are no Brainers
Ariel over kunchen cause mana is everything

to support my champion here. I Will put her in gift to show you how easy she is playing with the eaven star light and matches the games in a bunch of arrows star weakness

2 Likes

Tarlak strong and heal
Guinevere hate fighting you
Alberich bring me to life and heal
Gravemaker dang burn
Misandra hit and then surprise another hit
Kageburado hit hard and harder
Athena what angel
Ariel princess heal

|Tarlak|Zeline|-Lol, can’t top @Hrairoo on this one.|
|Perseus|Guinevere|-The Queen has your number, and she’s smarter than a Minotaur.|
|Alberich|Evelyn|-Can’t win without someone to resurrect.|
|Hel|Gravemaker|-Battle of the Bosses - tough one, but the biggest flamethrower wins.|
|Alasie|Misandra|-Missy had to jump ship after facing Alasie.|
|Kageburado|Onatel|-"I’m gonna steal allll your mana, wait - what just happened?!?|
|Athena|Zimkitha|-A bowl of warm milk, and the Kitty can’t get off the soft pillow.|
| Ariel|Kunchen|-A trendy upstart can’t handle a real woman.|

1 Like

Tarlak :heart: Zeline :broken_heart:
Perseus :broken_heart: Guinevere :heart:
Alberich :heart: Evelyn :broken_heart:
Hel :broken_heart: Gravemaker :heart:
Alasie :broken_heart: Misandra :heart:
Kageburado :heart: Onatel :broken_heart:
Athena :broken_heart: Zimkitha :heart:
Ariel :broken_heart: Kunchen :heart:

nothing to explain. you should feel)

Albericht for sure. He will teach this girl some manners.

Other one: Hel will win over Gravemaker (You have to cheer for your children!)

1 Like

Y’all better vote for the hunky af Tarlak!!!

Tarlak > Zeline
Perseus < Guinevere
Alberich < Evelyn
Hel > Gravemaker
Alasie > Misandra
Kageburado > Onatel
Athena > Zimkitha
Ariel > Kunchen

Zeline
Guinevere
Alberich
Gravemaker
Misandra
Kageburado
Athena
Ariel

The two tight races for me were Alberich/Evelyn and Hel/Gravemaker. I haven’t seen Hel as much (as I’m still in Platinum), but Gravemaker is on the list of “to be avoided” defenders. I also have more trepidation about Alberich in a defense than Evelyn, so I tied up the votes on both of these races (at time of voting).

I voted for the ones I wish I had :persevere:

2 Likes