⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 2 – "North" Bracket

Hero Madness 2019!

Click Here for What Hero Madness 2019 is all about

Round :two::arrow_up: North Bracket: Official Results!

commentary by @Hrairoo

Elena 58% Justice 42% -Apparently, walls which reflect do indeed prevent Justice from crossing to the next round.
Joon 53% Red Hood 47% -Joon burned The Protector and her forest friends out of contention with his solar beam. Thus the nick name Red Hood was born.
Lianna 66% Alice 34% -Another perfect shot from the Nobel Heart leaves Alice disheveled and unable to flee with matched socks.
King Arthur 57% Marjana 43% -A swashbuckling good show, but King Arthur conquers Marjana…then helps her learn to braid before moving on to the next round.
Sartana 77% Lady Locke 23% -A lady stands no chance against the executioner in ridiculous heels. All Sartana had to do was kick Locke in the knee, and down she went as she lacked the skin integrity to overcome such an assault.
Morgan Le Fay 61% Mad Hatter 39% -This tea for two ended with a dazzling show of submission as Le Fay clutched a vital win.
Vivica 86% Elkanen 14% -The pen is always mightier than the crescent spear. And, it doesn’t hurt that the pet dragons bribe the refs with gems and loot tickets.
Isarnia 86% Quintus 14% -Defeat is the only ultimatum Isarnia deals, leaving Quintus frozen in the icy drifts of Glaceholm.

Some Big Upsets and Some Close Calls!

Share Your Thoughts!

• Any results that surprised you?

• Questions about any of the heroes?

• What do you think about the upcoming matchups for the next round?

Start Campaigning for Round 3!

New threads for Round 3 are live for discussion, and voting for Round 3 starts tomorrow, Saturday, March 23rd at 16:00 GMT!

Convince others to vote for your favorites in the next Round!

Click Here for Full Bracket Images

Archive of Voting Process Details

Voting Schedule for this Round

• Voting Opens: Thursday, March 21 16:00 GMT
  • Voting Closes: Friday, March 22 23:59 GMT

Who are you going to vote for in each matchup and why?

Discuss your choices below, and try to convince other people with logic, emotional appeals, or jokes/memes!

Your chance to win a prize! :gem:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

And be sure to Comment and Vote on the other Brackets in this Round!

5 Likes

Debate & Discuss!

Ask for opinions down below, or try to convince your peers to support your favorites!

The criteria you use is totally up to you — you might go for the strongest, coolest design, most fun, or most ridiculous. It’s up to you!

Change your mind?

If you make a mistake or someone convinces you to change your mind, then you can change your vote before the polls close.

Click the image button below a poll that you’ve voted on to switch back to voting mode.

Now with hero art!

Thanks to @_John_Doe for organizing everyone into a rapid collection of all of the hero art! :smile::framed_picture:

Ready? Here we go!

Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win! :gem::champagne:

Here’s how to enter:

:crossed_swords: COMMENT (not just vote) and discuss which heroes you’re voting for and why!
:crossed_swords: Winners will be chosen at random, so be sure to discuss on each Round and Bracket for more chances to win!
:crossed_swords: SGG Staff will randomly pick winners from all of the entries and reward them with a small in-game gift (600 gems plus an Energy Pack)!

Now be sure to vote in the other Brackets for this Round!

2 Likes

Oooooh some spicy match up’s there :hot_pepper:

Going to be a lot closer this round I think :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree @Claymore. Although I have to stick with Joon for the win (just call me loyal)

2 Likes

Don’t envy heroes that gets matched up with Lianna and Joon…

2 Likes

At first I thought it was getting harder to choose now. But going through it, I guess I pick all the heroines. Except Quintus. Because… ElectroQuintus.

2 Likes

Round :two::arrow_up: North Bracket: The Matchups

:vs:  
Justice Elena -Walls, no matter the composition, cannot stop the rite of judgement.
Joon Red Hood -She and her forest friends are just going to enjoy a tan with his solar beam.
Alice Lianna -Hey frilly Timepiece, meet sleek, rugged, and functional.
King Arthur Marjana -While pirate women are worthy, a man who can double fishtail his beard is acme.
Sartana Lady Locke -While both ladies rock the lovely shade of lilac, Sartana’s lipstick pops, just like her deathstrike.
Morgan Le Fey Mad Hatter -Not only will she drain his vitality, she will take the haberdashery too.
Vivica Elkanen -Elkanen may be dressed for a fight, but Vivica will seduce him into her crusade against the Dark Lord.
Quintus Isarnia -Any woman who is telling you not to take a picture of her in her mountain swim suit will kill you. Quintus is a slow learner, as she already broke off his hand.
5 Likes

What about the matches with two heroines?

1 Like

Some are more heroine-er than others, maybe?

2 Likes

My loyalty to Morgan Le Fey remains stalwart!
I hope that Isarnia, Red Hood and Lianna make it through as well (before eventually getting defeated my MLF in a later round).

1 Like

|Justice||Elena| - Bzzzzzz goes the special!
|Joon||Red Hood| - Boom goes the special!
|Alice||Lianna| - Lianna is a true E&P classic. Alice is,…meh
|King Arthur||Marjana| - Marjana somehow reminds me of Cobie Smulders. I dont like her! And Arthur’s odd beard wins.
|Sartana||Lady Locke| - Sartana seems like the better/more popular hero, but Locke at least is unique!
|Morgan Le Fey||Mad Hatter| - Not a fan of the wonderland heroes and Morgan just is too cool.
|Vivica||Elkanen| - Surprised to even see Elkanen here. Shouldnt stand a chance against another E&P icon and my go-to healer
|Quintus||Isarnia| - Isarnia > all. Except maybe Aife.

|Justice ||Elena| Gonna have to go with Justice. Elena is too squishy for a slow special.
|Joon ||Red Hood| Red Hood has the nicer design and I like minion heroes
|Alice ||Lianna| She was my first 5*, but even if not I would pick her.
|King Arthur ||Marjana| She is hotter :fire:
|Sartana ||Lady Locke| Well, she was my 2nd 5*. That’s worth something
|Morgan Le Fey ||Mad Hatter| I really like his unique special (even though I don’t have him)
|Vivica ||Elkanen| 5* healers are rare, so she deserves the vote
|Quintus ||Isarnia| Yeah, not much of a match

Thats my votes:

Justice > Elena - blindness better than counterattack
Joon > Red Hood - fast speed decides
Alice < Lianna - huge damage able to kill at once most times
King Arthur > Marjana - low tile damage for Marjana decided for me
Sartana > Lady Locke - fast speed and nice damage is the key
Morgan Le Fey > Mad Hatter - Hetter seems too situational
Vivica > Elkanen - strong healer better than rather low damage for Elk
Quintus < Isarnia - long last armor debuff is better than slightly higher damage

2 Likes

Justice cause of blindness and a more sturdy hero
Red hood cause those foxes are a pain
Lianna chase she’s just op
King arthur, mainly for the damage and element down
Sartana no competition
Hatter cause he’s so unique
Viv, again no competition really
Insarnia cause Quintus is terrible

Justice Elena - Justice should watch before walking into a sword wall
Joon Red Hood - Blind foxes and no match for the battering monk
Alice Lianna - one arrow is all it takes
King Arthur Marjana - the king was killed in his sleep by a rogue in the night
Sartana Lady Locke - Evil has its day, for now …
Morgan Le Fey Mad Hatter - too crazy to care to run
Vivica Elkanen - the pet dragon is the key!
Quintus Isarnia - mad scientist @ 0 degrees kelvin

1 Like

Pics above, I like cool heroes

Still red hood.
Foxes will soon rule the earth

2 Likes

I support joon too also how can’t we? he’s so beautiful and drain all spirit light like 6 DragonBall

please vote for him :heart_eyes: he will take bane revanche on his shoulders

4 Likes
Justice Elena -There is no counter to real Justice.
Joon Red Hood -Just another sunbeam through the tree branches.
Alice Lianna -You can’t shoot someone who can stop time.
King Arthur Marjana -“Sword? (dodges) What sword?”.
Sartana Lady Locke -Who am I to argue with the Wicked Witch of the West?
Morgan Le Fey Mad Hatter -The better spellcaster wins. Nice hat, though.
Vivica Elkanen -Elf warriors always fall for female healers, it’s in their blood.
Quintus Isarnia -A good lightning rod puts him in his place.
1 Like

Elena hit my counterattack
Joon you are blind
Alice don’t hit a girl
King Arthur love the sword
Lady Locke
Morgan le Fay
Elkanen heal thy self
Isarnia hit hard