⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "West" Bracket

WuKong over Gadeirus, and for the whole bracket! Only hero in my opinion that can truly take a 3200 TP Team, and slaughter a 4000 TP Team more than one would think.

1 Like

Wilbur tutta la vita un 5* travestito da 4* anke se sabina è stato il mio primo 4*!

Chao over Kelile. Because of the falcon
Li Xiu over Rigard. I like strong women
Wu over Gadeirus. Who doesn’t love the crazy monkey
Gandalf over Ammonia. It’s Gandalf
Sabina over Wilbur. Just to be contrary.
Colin over Kasshrek. He has great hair
Boldtusk over Tibs for the token greenskin vote
Pedobear vs Skittles. Another vote for Aife
Little John over Gobbler. Easy pick
Cheshire Cat over Caedmon. It’s the hat.
Gormek vs Cyprian. Aife
Scarlett over Agwe. No contest.
Triton over Grimm. Even if he is too skinny.
Proteus over Sonya. “You. Shall. Not. Cast!”
Boril over Hu Tao. Because dwarves rule.
Kiril over Sumitomo. For @Cruzcampo

1 Like

Voting is now open!

=> Click here to vote

Kinda shocked anyone voted against Proteus or Wilbur, or that the nightmare fuel teddy bear with the nips got more…

1 Like

What? Chao as the falcon?! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow Sumitomo getting blown out

1 Like

Wu over Gaiderus? I don’t think that’s gonna work.

Colen over Kashrek? No

These one are probably my favorite fights and really close ones and hard to pick a winner.
Hu Tao vs Boril, hahah would love to see that panda vs dwarf fight.
Triton vs Grimm, this one should be good too, probably the closest after Chao vs Kelile.
Gormek gonna slap Cyprian nose back.

1 Like

Wu Tang Clan… best hero who is loved and hated :blush:

I spit out my drink when I saw “straight up hunk”
Most of these descriptions were spot on… I gotta start reading the comments before voting. Now i gotta change some votes…

2 Likes

Very easy votes here! Never doubt for a second always a clear winner

My West bracket predictions

|Chao||Kelile|
|Rigard||Li Xiu|
|Wu Kong||Gadeirus|
|Melendor||Ameonna|
|Sabina||Wilbur|
|Colen||Kashhrek|
|Boldtusk||Tiburtus|
|Danzaburo||Skittleskull|
|Gobbler||Little John|
|Caedmon||Cheshire Cat|
|Gormek||Cyprian|
|Agwe||Scarlett|
|Triton||Grimm|
|Proteus||Sonya|
|Hu Tao||Boril|
|Sumitomo||Kiril|

1 Like

@zephyr1 I am loving this! so fun…….

1 Like

Me too, glad you’re enjoying!! :smile:

1 Like

My comments

This is a though one. My 4* heroes are here! I had to vote them. Chao, Melendor, Sonya. Also Boldtusk and Tiburtus who are paired up!! Boldtusk I choose you.

Apart from them, Wilbur is a super cool guy and nearly a 5* hero. He has the edge in this bracket. Also Kiril is a nice and popular guy to follow in this bracket.

My namesake (Kiril) is in this bracket, so I know who I’m cheering for to go all the way!!!

1 Like

Cheshire cat is so sweeeeet

Wow these were all really hard matchups too!

You gotta pick Chao just because that falcon is hella cool!

Wilbur is incredibly sexy so y’all better keep voting him through

Boril and Kiril remind me of some adorable dwarfs that I can see being in LotR

Cyprian needs some love!! He consistently kills the most heroes on my attack team, pair up his counterattack ability with some healers to keep him alive and he becomes the most effective player on your team. I don’t know what id do without Cyprian on my team (which brings up the point that I wish more 5* heroes got the counterattack ability)

1 Like

Chao- Gotta give love and respect to fellow Asian, who just also happens to be on my in-game avatar. Sorry, Kelile, I liked you too. But I gotta send Chao through.
Li Xiu - Have to throw my votes to Michelle Yeoh, er… Li Xiu. Rigard, maybe next time.
Wu Kong - The Monkey Lord is said to be bore from a large stone, which broke apart to pieces as he was born. No love for the Autonomous Stoneman.
Melendor - You shall not Pass! Enough said. Gandalf the “green” moves on.
Sabina - Will probably be the unpopular vote, but I don’t find sweaty man especially sweaty man with smelly fish appealing. Sabina moves on for me.
Colen - That Fabio-esque hair.
Boldtusk - BT is not one to be trifled with, not even with the Hoff look-alike.
Skittleskull - Not going to lie, this is the toughest one in this bracket for me to pick. I am going to have to go with Skittles actually being less freaky than Tanuki with a loin cloth.
Little John - Gotta go with Robin’s bro in arms.
Caedmon - The Most Interesting Man in E&P has to move on. Cheshire has always creeped me out.
Cyprian - Although him and Mek are still widely used. Cyps helped me more in tough situations than Mek did. Tough choice on this one.
Scarlett - Sigrunn’s big sister, enough said.
Grimm - Triton seemed too much like a goody two-shoe. Mr. Abs Grimm the Pulverizer moves on.
Sonya - Where there is supposed to be limbs, you don’t find them, but where there is not supposed to be, you find. Sonya moves on for me basis on her classiness.
Boril - How do you remember al the Ril Bros? The one always looking Bored is Boril. Riposte is not best with him, but still prefer him than Constipation Blues Panda.
Kiril - Again, how do you remember the Ril Bros? The one that always seem to have a “Ki ki ki” smile while holding his brew. That’s Kiril. Sumitomo pissed me off when he refused to be 8/8 before when he reached 3^60, and trolled me for the only pair of Gloves I had, then proceeded to maxed his special before he reached 4^2. Kiril goes.

1 Like