⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "South" Bracket

Poor Atomos, give him some love…

I tried to vote for any hero I had and they were always winning their matchup. Only issue I had was Zim and Aeron since I have both. I went with Zim since she was my first 5*.

If it was done a few days later, Aegir’s voting would be another, on the other hand, Frida is a great hero, but I think Kunchen is a great hero, more versatile.

1 Like

Tarlak - he looks like an Aztec warrior with an obsidian blade
Zeline - those legs!
Thoth-Amun - hey he can summon skeletons
Inari - you can never have too many tails, and I’m sick of Guin
Alberich - I like Shakespear
Drake Fong - the only one to give Chuck Norris a run for his money
Delilah - I hate facing against her more
Gravemaker - I hate facing him most
Mok-Arr - it’s Shark Week!
Aegir - John Snow fought him at the wall
Kageburado - Taco Bell won the restaurant wars you know
Gregorian - my second maxed 5*
Khiona - I wish I had her
Aeron - my first maxed 5*
Ariel - love the wild hair
Frida - sorry Kunchen you’re just too pervy

2 Likes

I would like to vote for Inari, but Tails stole her 2 remaining tails wich make her weaker against Guin. I hate you Tails. X)

3 Likes

Kunchen or Frida, That was tough comparison, like apples and oranges :slight_smile:

I guess I like tanks

1 Like

There are a lot of one sided matchups in this bracket lol. I feel sorry for Inari.

I am SO glad Zimkitty is winning. My favourite hero! I want to see how far you can go.

In questo gruppo sono stati inseriti tutti i migliori eroi del gioco, quelli che da soli riescono a fare la differenza e sicuramente a vincere su tutti sarà il scavafosse

|Tarlak||Ares| > Tarlak Cause he is a Wu Kong that doesnt miss
|Zeline||Mitsuko| > Zeline cause she is beautiful
|Thoth-Amun||Perseus| > Perseus because thoth is terrible
|Guinevere||Inari| > Guin because she is one of the best tanks
|Alberich||Guardian Panther| > Alby because he is sick both on offense and deffense
|Evelyn||Drake Fong| > Drake because he was my first HOTM
|Hel||Delilah| > Delilah. Hel She is one of the heros i wish i had
|Gravemaker||Atomos| > Gravemaker best hero in the game IMO
|Alasie||Mok-Arr| > Alasie great sniper
|Aegir||Misandra| > Misandra because aegir sucks if someone has him as tank it is an easy win
|Natalya||Kageburado| > Kage best sniper in the game
|Gregorian||Onatel| > Onatel special is better than greg
|Khiona||Athena| > Athena love her special. another hero i wish i had
|Aeron||Zimkitha| > Zim the cleanse is so valuable
|Ariel||Musashi| > Ariel the mana increase is great
|Kunchen||Frida| > Frida any elemental defense down heros are great

Poor Aegir. He finally gets a buff in-game but it’s too late to save him in the bracket.

3 Likes

Grave and Guin in the same division? Not shocking considering you always see them side by side :wink:

2 Likes

tough bracket with compelling match ups…lol… have both Tarlak and Ares and still had to flip a coin…haha

1 Like

I’m watching out for Drake Fong, he is bad ■■■ hero with real badass skills and stats. He is a Bruce Lee with superpowers.

I would love to see that Tarlak is better than Ares! Maybe next Atlantis! But excited about Frida.

This bracket definitely has the closest matchups. Except for that gravemaker blowout. Guess that’s what the number 1 seed gets you.

1 Like

My boy kunchen! He looks so casual, leaning on his staff. But he saves the team every time!

1 Like

|Tarlak||Ares| - Well, those abs.
|Zeline||Mitsuko|- But can we get Mitsuko’s face on her instead?
|Thoth-Amun||Perseus| - I dunno…
|Guinevere||Inari| - Cuter.
|Alberich||Guardian Panther| - It was always hard to see the panther in the avatar, though.
|Evelyn||Drake Fong| - Ah, tough one.
|Hel||Delilah| - Hel, I guess.
|Gravemaker||Atomos| - Mmm…
|Alasie||Mok-Arr| - Alasie hunts dark- ice sharks.
|Aegir||Misandra| - No, Aegir, no.
|Natalya||Kageburado| - Very hard, but girls run the world.
|Gregorian||Onatel| - Really cool design. Sorry, Greg, I know you tried to be sexy and whatnot.
|Khiona||Athena| - Whew. For the looks, I guess.
|Aeron||Zimkitha| - Rawr.
|Ariel||Musashi| - I mean he is invincible.
|Kunchen||Frida| - I will always remember the smile you got from me after the disappointed face when I saw yet another Isshtak. Go, girl.

Tarlak is the favorite in this bracket. When he muscles up he beats people down like a young Mike Tyson.

Tough choices. Except Gravemaker vs. Atomos and Isarnia vs. Mok-Arr. GM and Isarnia are clear winners there.

Zeline vs. Mitsuko, Drake vs. Natalya - now that’s a tough choice.