⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "South" Bracket

Great reasons!! :muscle:

2 Likes

He’s not really my type. But I bet with a Tiburtus head on those abs, @KalosianPorygon would be a fan!

2 Likes

Better in every regard in terms of actually playing the game they are made to play in. I understand the design point, but GM is so much overwhelmingly better its not even close… This is like a 1/16 match up lol

Tiburtus does have a jawline that could carve diamonds, I will give you that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And that luxurious Hasslehoff hair!

3 Likes

Voting but mostly still guessing still learning haven’t been playing very long

1 Like

Feel free to ask questions! :slight_smile:

I think I mostly went with the flow on this one, but I did pick Inari over Guin. Is it heresy?

It may just be that Guin is such an annoying wench- both in my fav interpretation of the Arthurian legends (book) AND when I raid against her. My purple arsenal is not that strong yet, but I win enough of the time, she’s just so annoying that I don’t even enjoy winning.

1 Like

tarlak vs ares could be interesting but I think people who dont have ares dont undersyand how much his buff does for him and his team tarlak loses this fight.

panther vs albi seems simple but it’s not panther will annihilate albi anything he puts on himself she removes and since its 1 vs 1 he cant revive himself. panther in moments

evelyn vs drake fong. anyone who has faced a drake fong as take knows how much damage he does and how annoying his blind is. however evelyn does have heal link but i still feel 1 vs 1 drake fong pulls this out due to Evelyn’s misses taking their toll and her being green her damage wont be enough to stop those kicks of fury

1 Like

I thought GM vs Atomos was so unfair, but then Alasie vs Mok-Ar was the next one! Haha

1 Like

Ares is losing against Tarlak? Like really?

Ares is the God. He saves so many games of mine that I would fund him a monument.

Vote for Ares!

2 Likes

Frida, Missandre they are my favourite caracters and the desing is beautiful

1 Like

Athena, kage, Evelyn !

1 Like

I voted for Tarlak, Zeline, Thoth, Guin, Alby, Evelyn, Delilah, Grave, Alasie, Misandra, Natalya, Onatel, Athena, Aeron, Ariel, and Frida, because that’s who I’d be more likely to use over the other option.

Can’t believe Delilah and Hel faced off in round one! Who seeded this bracket?!

My favorit frida .athena,

Ares, he looks really badass
Zeline, i like her art and special animation
Thoth, i like vampires
Inari, i like the fox lady (and Guin cheated Arthur with Lancelot which i cannot forget)
Alby, i like elves, and his special is one of the best
Evelyn, redheads were always my weakness
Hel, i like her look
GM, those daggers are awesome
Alasie, she is beautiful (and i don’t like the shark because he is simply useless)
Misandra, pirate ladies are always welcome
Kage, i like the samurai theme
Onatel, she looks awesome in her robes and blindfold
Athena, i think she is the hottest hero in the game
Aeron, he looks like a genius villain, and i love genius villains
Musashi, i love his animation and his armour
Frida, a polar bear with an ice mace looks awesome, also reminds me of the Golden Compass

2 Likes

Kunchen.

Because I’d really like to know what or who Ajna is…

Ares - this is 5* Sonia :expressionless:
Mitsuko - she probably woke up 10 minutes ago
Thot - bones :skull_and_crossbones:
Inari - Hood :fox_face: sister
Panther - she have beatiful scarf
Drake - ninnnnja
Delila - mother with childs
GM - Skittles brother
Mok-arr - I don’t want mit him at the beach
Misandra - sushi maker
Kage - Misandras helper
Onatel - blind artist
Athena - good to know :wink:
Zim - kitty :heart:
Musashi - dragon teacher
Kunchen - Kitchen

1 Like

This is completely true! I voted for him but I’ll have to watch whom I put him next to.
At least he didn’t steal someone else’s face, like Jill and Aife.

1 Like

Going with Frida. She’s gotten me further ahead in the game than I should be.

1 Like