⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "South" Bracket

Poor Atomos. He should have been drawn with red hair.

2 Likes

Ares is a literal god. Tarlak…has nice abs. I’m not sure this will be a fair fight.

2 Likes

But that teeny tiny Ares head! Tarlak would certainly smash! :joy::rofl:

Can’t think of a single hero Mok Arr could beat…

With that face, hair, and body… Tarlak is more of a god to me than Ares will ever be! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::wink::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Seeing this while I am supposed to do my homework is the stupidest thing I’ve done in ages. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
SGG, please make this an alternate costume soon.

2 Likes

Good thing Ares has a replacement head lined up:

3 Likes

kunchen is great !!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Zimkitha is useless unless you want your butthole licked.

Tarlak - It’s Maui the Demi-God! Or what he would look like if he was in shape. But mostly because I don’t like Ares in Greek Mythology.
Mitsuko - Asian Lady in a Kimono wielding fans and perform a traditional dance, gets my vote. I bet Mitsuko will look just as good, if not better, without the face paint. Zeline is just too revealing.
Perseus - I don’t care much for “Hey I brush with Colgate” Perseus of this game, also didn’t really like his in-game description “Son of Zeus?” Yeah!? Well, take a number!!! I voted for him to move on mainly because of the Perseus in the Clash of the Titans, something I grew up with. Thoth, not so much.
Inari - Kitsune Girl gets my vote. I find Guinevere just as much to blame as Lancelot.
Guardian Panther - Not a fan of boy band face of Alby.
Drake Fong - Have to give a nod to way of the Dragon. Even though Drake is a bit far from it. Did you know my wife fell asleep while watching Brave? I think I almost did too.
Delilah - Not a fan of Loli looking women (Hel). Delilah gets my vote.
Atomos - Two masked dudes, and one was a highly sought after HoTM and the other is a season 2 entry… I will throw my vote with Atlantis on this one, because I really don’t care for Gravemaker in terms of design.
Alasie - Inuit Archer all the way… The Pirates of the Caribbean midboss reject gets no love from me.
Misandra - Not a hard decision. Misandra the dashing and daring lady gets my vote.
Natalya - I think Natalya’s design took very heavy influence from the Female Wizard Class in Diablo 3. Masked samurais always creep me out.
Onatel - Somethings are best left unseen. The fact that Gregorian’s design even made it into the game is a mistake. his design is just too out of place. A Robin he is not, he is not.
Khiona - This one is more because I hated how Athena was portrayed in this game.
Zimkitha - Long Lost Daughter of Azlar! (Cannon right? SGG?) wrote story for her in the Community Contents section too, Aeron is basically a Victor after he had coffee… Pass.
Musashi - Cannot go without voting for the legendary vagabond / journeyman, swordsman, ronin, teacher, philosopher. This version of Ariel… I thought looked like a hairy mess.
Frida: Save the polar bears! Or rather, they save themselves… Who gave her that huge mace she was swinging around any way?

1 Like

Kunchen and Frida is a close one. But what about poor old Aegir guys, come on :joy:

Somewhere over the rainbow…

Rainbow?
Of course.
Best def…

Looks like perfect def stats…

Evelyn for sure! Dunno how panther is doing so bad though lol

1 Like

Because her name is like first woman

Talk about the most stacked quarter of the bracket! So many of these heroes would make deep runs if they were split into other sides of the bracket.

did people really pick atomos over gravemaker lol

2 Likes

Gravemaker vs Atomos laughing :smiley:

2 Likes

I know people don’t like Atomos’ special but I absolutely love his design so I voted for him!

1 Like

I dont mind his special, I think hes actually better then Horghall… Its just not a real question as to which one is betterr…

But better in what regard? The rules specifically say vote for whatever reason you like and

1. I love his design

2. I get bored of the overused and overhyped heroes like GM and Guin. I’m sick of always hearing about them so I went with the design of Atomos!

3 Likes