⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "South" Bracket

Gravemaker is sure going straight to the finals.

Ares is one of the best heroes i think. But facing to eliminating in 1st Round!!!

1 Like

I chose heroes I don’t like fighting against.

1 Like

Kunchen vs Frida - very hard choice. Both are very useful

1 Like

I choose Guinevere over Inari. This one has a story.

I fought Guin only twice, both times at 2/xx (I’m not a top 100 player). The first time, I killed at first turn with a very, VERY lucky cascade. The second time, I fought her during a War, and I’ve spent all of my main account’s banners (the one with all the 3* Dark Heroes), so I used my second one to attack her.

I started strong, bringing her to low health, but then she used her Special, and it’s all Hel for me.
In the end, I scored 0 points for my team. Twice.
I will never, EVER underestimate Guin again.

1 Like

Alby saved my skin countless times. It’s a greatest hero ever :wink:

Anyway, here’s the reasoning behind my votes. I actually have none of these Heroes, so expect some judging by the cover.

Tarlak - Ares: I get Tarlak’s appeal, but I’ve trouble finding him attractive. So I voted for Ares.

Zeline - Mitsuko: Only because I find Zeline obnoxious-looking, not because she forgot her pants, but her fACE IS UGLY AND CREEPY WHAT THE HECK ARTISTS?!

Perseus - Thoth-Amun: Perseus is forgettable… But I voted for him because Thot sucks.

Guinevere - Inari: All Hail the Queen! :princess:

Alberich - G. Panther: Tough one, since I’ve fought them few times. I would vote Alby, because of resurrection.

Evelyn - Drake Fong: Sorry, original characters only.

Hel - Delilah: Pretty hard to choose, both are strong and cute in different ways. I vote Hel, because Silence is a ■■■■■ to deal with.

Gravemaker - Atoms of ash: Pretty one-sided, GM is just too fast to stop. :fire::fire::fire:

Alasie - Mok-Arr: Non-caucasian hunter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shark man

Aegir - Misandra: Post-Buff Aegir is strong, but pre-Buff Aegir managed to be endearing because of his weakness.

Natalya - Kageburado: I support bathing suits :bikini: and a nerf for the Samurai.

Gregorian - Onatel: Lianna 2.0 with a bad mustache versus beautiful seer with a unique Skill. Do I have to say more?

Khiona - Athena: Tough one, because while I don’t hate Athena’s artwork as much as others (despite being a tad too skimpy for a goddess of strategy), there’s a je-ne-sais-quoi about Khiona that I like.

Aeron - Zimkitha: Difficult choice. On one hand, Zimkitty is a strong and worthy warrior from an endangered species.

On the other hand, we have a Monk magician who gives negative ■■■■■ about debuffs and status, has Bayonetta’s legs, and overall a lot of deserved swagger.

Ariel - Musashi: Mr Samurai looks better overall.

Kunchen - Frida: Kunchen is good, and could have won other duels, but here, Frida is more bearable.

Here is who I pick and my irrational reasons:

Tarlak looks like he knows how to enjoy life.

Zeline doesn’t believe in underwear.

Perseus tries too hard so A for effort.

Inari because I don’t like the other one.

Alby is Mother North’s son so I pick him.

Drake Fong reminds me of Jake Long the American Dragon so I pick him.

Delilah, from Samson and Delilah.

Atomos because I don’t like burnt gravy.

Alasie is Alasie.

Misandra because Aegir got buffed.:rofl:

I like burritos so Kage

Greggy is green so I pick him.

Khiona looks more down to earth

Zimkitty is pretty cool.

Musashi doesn’t get much love so I pick him.

Kunchen - I tried to pull him but I couldn’t so I pick him

2 Likes

Give me that Kaged Burrito any day of the week! I hope he wins!

Tarlak - Had enough of that crazy Monkey and adding a certain attack up as well as healing … good stuff
Zeline - Attack down is one of the most powerful specials
Thoth - Only because Perseus is really bad
Guin - Because it is Guin … enough said
Alberich - Revive is real powerful, add the other specials and it makes him a “please let me have”
Drake - Blind on fast speed has proven through many battles how good it actually is
Hel - Same as Guin … she is tops on one of the most powerful heroes
Gravemaker - Awesome and over time really detroys you, his very fast speed ensures that you have to aim for him from the get go
Alasie - Real power hitter and a worthy hero for anyone to have, worth every scope
Misandra - Can be real destructive
Kage - Same as Grave and hits like a freight train
Gregorion - Hard hitting crit buffer, support hero that also hits hard … win win
Athena - Have to have hero for real big Titan hits
Aeron - His immunity is a thorn in anyones side when he goes off
Ariel - Real good and worthy, wished I had her
Kunchen - What a nice powerful hero. Saved my bacon many times with his survivability

1 Like

This has probably the least easy choices… And of course the final two are the two hero’s nobody has really had a chance to use much haha

Tarlak is a must for titan hits
Zeline dispells and breaks attack, what else do you want
Perseus bc healer tanks can’t recover
Guin is the best tank lol
Guardian panther(s) deadly if double
Evelyn bc blue tanks and titans are easy with her
Hel bc mana manipulation
Gravemaker is very fast and burns half of the team
Alasie is very good sniper and slows mana
Misandra is mana filler
Kage can HIT!
Onatel drains mana
Athena helps you pierce your opp
Aeron cleanses and good healer too
Ariel is mana pumper
Kunchen is offensive healer

That´s a pitty for my beloved Ares… to face Tarlak in the first round… :disappointed_relieved:

Gravy v Atomos should be close :slight_smile:

Atomos and mok-arr! :yum:

Just kidding…

It was just like choosing the topest tops in this game :smile: have zeline and Guinevere. They are awesome!

Going by versatility for raid/defense/titans, I chose:

• Ares over Tarlak because Tarlak is meh on defense
  • Zeline over Mitsuko because Zeline is better on defense
  • Perseus over Thoth because of the secondary effect
  • Inari over Guinevere because Inari does well in raid and titans, while Guinevere is mostly for defense (and I don’t have her :frowning: ), but it is a really tough call
  • Guardian Panther over Alberich because of mana speed, but it’s a close call
  • Drake over Evelyn because he is more versatile, but admittedly, she is essential for raids and titans
  • Hel over Delilah because Hel is just awesome
  • Gravemaker over Atomos because GM is so great and Atomos is pretty lame
  • Alasie over Mok-Arr because Alasie is so great
  • Misandra over Aegir because Misandra is really great and at least until v20 Aegir was quite a disappointment
  • Kageburado over Natalya because he is really useful on all aspects of the game, especially with the fact that he debuffs before hitting
  • Onatel over Gregorion but it’s really a toss-up as both are good heroes
  • Athena over Khiona because Athena is more versatile
  • Zimkitha over Aeron but it’s very close and I picked Zim because she’s fast
  • Ariel over Musashi because she is the best healer in the game
  • Frida over Kunchen, again a close one, so mana speed determined my choice

Much random and no brainers in this one:
Tarlak: Looks cooler
Zeline: because she forgot her panties at my place :wink:
Toth: no reason just the double name is cooler
Inari: Never got guin and i like foxladys
Guardian Panther: i d like to have her ambush me at night
Evelyn: red head… does that need any more reason?
Hel: no reason but everybody said she is best hero in game so I vote her as i like to Tag along
Gravemaker: my favorite hero. Got him twice in one 10 Times pull and didn’t even realize how lucky I got… now I have both maxed and love this dude every day.
Mok-arr: Same reason as the toth guy
Aegir: my first blue and immediately maxed him before I knew he kinda sucks but now he will hopefully become strong
Kageburado: Looks kinda cool and is damn strong
Gregorion: just reminds me of the 80s
Athena: angel
Aeron: my first 5* and I love his style even though I haven’t maxed him yet as I made the mistake and maxed Domitia before…
Ariel: should have been a hot redhead mermaid but is still Ariel even though she looks weird
Frida: i don’t like cake

Alaise vs Mok-Arr? Hahahahahaha, What a joke!!! She will have sashimi for lunch!

1 Like

My favourite hero in the South Bracket is “GRAVEMAKER”
One of the best heros in the entire game. Well designed and a pretty cool special animation.

I have to mention “Zeline” and “Hel”. Zeline maxed with emblems will be gorgeous. And Hel was and will be always top notch.

Here we have a very new hero too → “Frida”. I like her very much for her symbol picture art. Always nice to see.