⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "South" Bracket

How did Mok-Arr make the tournament? Running a niche strategy like the Princeton offense?

1 Like

I think that I voted for every underdog except Guinevere.

2 Likes

Poor Atomos against Gravemaker lol

2 Likes

Some of these are almost impossible to choose .

1 Like

Yep was thinking the same think. The bracket makers should have had Atomos and Mok-arr together. I always have liked Gravemaker. I dont have any very fast heros, jealous of him.

1 Like

I voted for the heroes that I think are better.

He looks like a total creeper haha…

It’s interesting to see where I agree and disagree with other players about which heroes are the vest!

1 Like

You could vote for your favorite tank in each matchup. :slight_smile:

I can’t believe people are picking Evelyn over Drake Fong. Drake hits 3 like a truck while Evelyn is like a pitter-patter of soft rain falling, akin to something you would fall asleep to.

Evelyn isn’t about the hit, she’s about the elemental defense debuff, which is huge, especially for titans.

But Drake is definitely excellent too, so it may partly come down to newer players not having or being as familiar with Drake.

Ariel should win this bracket, and possibly the whole tourney

Ariel vs. Frida in Round 2 is going to be interesting!

Onatel for the win… My only Hotm so I’m kinda partial and that outfit is fantastic… I think it’s the gold blind fold :smile: great fashion accessory

Tarlak - one of the greatest heroes in the game he stands there with no fear unlike Ares a big body with tiny head (he is great as well tho dont take me wrong)
Zeline - Mitsuko skill is named (Fatal Beauty) but zeline got more beauty and her skill is much more useful
Thoth-Amun - got to give it to him for the art work Perseus is just a guy with Richards armor and a little bit modified
Inari - I just hate Guinevere :laughing:
Alberich - little elf with great skill and his picture is great with the glowing magic effect
Drake Fong - AKA Bruce Lee
Delilah - My second 5* and the first to be maxed even almost after a year i will always count on her
Mok-Arr - was a very tough choice but his swords are amazing
Aegir - a night walker who suffered alot and take damage for everyone
Kage - Samurai who removed the buff before he hits! what do u want more
Onatel - a magician who is blind but donest miss her hits also a mana thief
Athena - a goddess who must be respected
Aeron - an old man who knows how to stop you from hitting him and his closest friends
Ariel - Look into the hair
Kunchen - a healer against a bear who will do no harm if alone (if not blue heroes in the team)

Go Kunchen go! :slight_smile:
This is a good hero madness, thank you!

1 Like

Lets go Alberich! I think he’ll go far

1 Like

He’s pulled ahead of Panther by a decent amount, so it looks like he’s probably heading to Round 2 at least!

1 Like

He may not win it all but I think he’s going far though

1 Like

In this bracket I no real favorite. I don’t have any of them in my roster, and they shall all lose to Morgan Le Fay eventually anyways :slight_smile: