⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "North" Bracket

the joon vs Leo is interesting joon is very strong and has blind but if his blind does but work then leo has a huge lead with the mana steal and life heal.

redhood minions easily over take the queens damage to out last the quren.

justice vs khagan is one hard to call a winner from but khagan has the strength to survive blow plus up defense and give himself a mana boost so I take him to pull it off in the end.

the surprise vote for me is elena over rumplestitlskin. people really sleep on rumplestiltskin abd I feel he gets a bad rap. just one of his cards can turn your whole team of rainbow into a double stack. defense down and attack up make tile damage huge and he has a cure heal where elena just has reflect damage.

also a capped Boss wolf vs capped isarnia good night isarnia. while she may hit hard first his mana control plus reflect makes her next hit her last being that her hp and defense are not even remotely close to boss wolfs

Morgan lefay owns Richard not even a contest

1 Like

Definitely Justice after the buff. I wish to have her in my collection .

SGG, why are you making me choose between Sartana and Magni in the first round. Why?!?

Lianna for sure headshot !

Justice has the better design, so she’ll get my vote over Khan
Joon obviously beats Leonidas. Not even a contest.
I would have picked Red Hood over QoH, but I couldn’t. I’m too grateful to the Queen for carrying my team, so she’ll get my vote.
Lianna, like Joon, was also an easy vote. No way King Kong beats her.
I have to go with Azlar over Marjana. Those abs… and he protected my team for quite a while.
Lady Locke is also an obvious choise. No way I’m going to vote for a guy with purple chest hair.
Horghall vs Elkanen was the most difficult. Groot wins by a small margin, even after the buffs in the new version.
Thore is just a commander gray ripoff, so Quintus gets my vote.
And the Wolf stands no chance against Isarnias legs

Sry Queen but: go go go Red Hood!
Foxes for the win!

My favorite hero is Frida :slight_smile:

1 Like

I voted for Khagan, Rump, Joon, Red Hood, Alice, Lianna, Art, Marj, Sartana, Locke, Morgan, Hatter, Viv, Elk, Quintus, and Boss Wolf, because those are who I’d use over the other option.

1 Like

I love Red Hood’s healing minions. I think she is a game changer.

2 Likes

Yes red hood for sure

I Leonidas is going to take the win

King Arthur ist first

2 top contenders face each other on the 1st Round…

Go go go Sartana

I vote for Guardian Kong. I was really delighted to see him here in this game. Still know him from the old barrel-throwing days. Great guy, really. Had obviously some hard time finding a new job. Great having him around here.

Khagan - beast with coming buffs
Rumple - 5* mister nipple
Joon - One shot, one kill
Hood - foxy! :fox_face:
Alice - won in time battle :stuck_out_tongue:
Kong - Wu-kongs right hand
Arthur - vote for king or die
Marjana - beatiful lady :sunflower:
Sartana - beatiful dark lady :spider:
Locke - beatiful dead lady :joy:
Morgan - she drain your life energy loke every women :stuck_out_tongue:
Hatter - Craaaaaaaazzzzy
Sargasso - its me
Elkanen - he have nice sister :kissing_heart:
Quintus - zzzzzap
Isarnia - my love :blue_heart:

1 Like

Already took my chance, hope to win

I don’t have many of these heroes, so in general, I will vote for the heroes most likely to crush me.

1 Like

I made all the same picks except for Justice and Elena.

1 Like

No love for Domitia?? Shocking!! She’s pretty hot . . .

I would vote for anyone going against Boss Wolf, lol. Mostly went with my favorites based on skills.

2 Likes