Magni<Sartana i like her look better
Capt. K. < Lady Locke she looks way better
Morgan L. F. > Richard i really like her look
Hatter> Obakan sorry Obakan, but you just look awful
Cpt. Sargasso < Vivica i like her look and she is a pretty good healer
Horghall< Elkanen I like the elf look more
Quintus> Thorne Quintus was my first 5* and love his artjob especially his arm
Isarnia> B. Wolf that ice qeen look really rocks

Red Hood vs. Queen of Hearts was one of the tougher ones for me. I went with Red Queen as I love her special, but was super tempted to go Red.

Both of them have amazing art designs, but I really like the Queen’s special animation, so that’s what did it for me.

1 Like

Sartana Vs Magni in the first round, tough choice

2 Likes

Azlar and Majana was a tricky one, death to 1 or slow death to all???

1 Like

Kunchen vs Fride…Both of them :smiley:

Joon vs Justice. Can’t believe Justice even got votes.

I vote for her because she is strong

If its justice vs old khagan then its justice… but if you read the new upgrade to khagan… i think he has become one of the strongest if not the strongest red tank in the game… so i think that should be specified

Good fights. Hope will win Alice.

They’re not facing off in this round, it’s Justice vs. Khagan, and Joon vs. Leonidas.

New to game still learning heroes I like Alice and I’ve heard Joon is a good sniper

How is Queen losing to Red Hood? Seriously? lol

2 Likes

The lest bracket I vote. I should probably choose more original way of voting. Well, I won’t! Sue me, if you want. Originality is overrated anyway. Green heroes are just the best. My heart, and my votes once again go to green heroes.
So…
Lianna, Kadilen,Lady Locke, Morgan Le Fay, Mad Hatter - you all rule! Remember me next time during summons!
You too, Horghall. Elk - you didn’t make the cut this time. Good luck next time.
My dear Vivica, don’t feel neglected. I’m giving you my support now, darts will follow, when I get them.
Joon- You chose my sister over me! I’m mad at you. Vote for you anyway.
Justice, Azlar, Quintus, Isarnia - you’re not snipers, don’t have fast mana, but that doesn’t make you inferior, or second class heroes. There’s always a place for you in my heart (and my roster :wink: ).
Elena and Sartana - be patient. You’re turn is coming.
And last, but no least,
Alice and Red Hood - Both of you were tough opponents during events battles. I’ll do my best to avoid you on the battlefield, but my gates are open, if you ever decide to grace me with your presence!

1 Like

Khagan - Have to give respect to the Khan.
Elena - Face of the game. Can’t have the Captain of the Royal Guards falter in the first round to guess what my name is.
Leonidas - Indifferent to either. But I will have to give a slight nod to the King of Sparta.
Red Hood - Like her overall design better than QoH. I hated the QoH in the story.
Domitia - Didn’t care for Alice in the story. Domitia moves on for me.
Lianna - All Simians aren’t created equal. Guardian Kong and Wu Kong are not equal. Lianna for the move on!
Kadilen - Yes, I feel bad for Arthur when it comes to him, Lancelot, and Guinevere. But I also have a soft spot for Elven lasses. Kadilen gets my vote.
Marjana - This one is slightly challenging for me… Azlar was my first 5* Red… But Marjana is just very charismatic and I had to go with her.
Sartana - Slightly indifferent. But went with Sartana for design.
Captain Kestrel - At this point it is not hard to figure out where Pirates got their inspiration. Yes, there is no equivalent of Lady Locke in that story, but if she is supposed to be a cursed version of Elizabeth Swann, then my votes goes for Kestrel, because I “hated” Keira Knightly.
Richard - Can’t have the male lead of the game go home in the first round.
Mad Hatter - Mad Hatter slightly edges out the vote from me.
Vivica - Vivica moves on. No explanation needed. Even if she’s not the second lead lady. Asian Lady with a killer ability gets my vote.
Horghall - Sigh… As much as I liked to side with Elkanen…. Didn’t really care for Elven male characters in any literature. Groot moves on for me.
Thorne - Are these bracket randomized? I feel like some of these pairings are on purpose, a very agenda based purpose… Thorne because he gets no love otherwise, and at least he wields a Big nice looking Ice Sword.
Isarnia - She is the Queen, everyone else is just extras.

1 Like

Sartana and Magni facing off in the first round? Tough to see one of them go. I’m curious if She’ll be able to keep her slim lead.

1 Like

Isarnia vs Boss Wolf, the hot chick is best more like than Chewbacca :rofl: :smile:

Mad Hatter wins versus anyone else, purely because he’s such a great book character.
But I really like the theft of buffs too :slight_smile:

1 Like

تخيل معي من يفوز المنافسة شديدة