⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "North" Bracket

My opinions for all matchups:

Justice - Khagan: Blame Dschinghis Khan for this choice.

Elena - Rumpelstiltskin: Despite being as resilient as tissue paper, Elena looks like the kind of girl who’s not fooled by trickery and will NEVER give up a fight!

Leonidas - Joon: Chosen by design.

Red Hood - Queen of Hearts: Red Hood’s tiny waist disturbs me. And I do like the idea of a ‘taunting’ Tank!

Alice - Domitia: Domitia ■■■■■■ me off with her Holy Resistance. And I LOVE looking at Alice’s bouncing dress. :dress:

Burger Kong - Lianna: An odd choice, but thanks @Hrairoo for this beautiful meme:

King Arthur - Kadilen: Well… I think the Excalibur Special looks cool. :woman_shrugging:

Azlar - Marjana: Barbarian Lion Man Dad? HECK YEAH! :lion:

Magni - Sartana: Mostly because I dislike Sartana’s artwork.

Captain Kestrel - Lady Locke: Didn’t care about either, but I think I enjoy looking at Kestrel more.

Morgan Le Fay - Richard: The Hammer conquers all! Both of them actually. :smirk:

Mad Hatter - Obakan: One of the ugliest Heroes of the game, facing my first 5* Hero with a cool buff steal effect? Easy. :green_heart:

Captain Sargasso - Vivica: Can’t hate Holy dragon-taming connoisseur scholar Chinese girls. :church::dragon::wine_glass::woman_student::cn:

Horghall - Elkanen: Kadilen’s brother looks so stiff in his artwork. So I voted tree. :deciduous_tree:

Quintus - Thorne: Stop picking on elders with artificial limbs. :robot:

Isarnia - Boss Wolf: The Beast is so much better dressed, it’s not even funny. :business_suit_levitating: Besides, how didn’t Isarnia freeze to death?