⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "East" Bracket

Is it just me or does Merlin look a lot like Kripparian (the streamer)? Had to vote for Merlin if only to have Krip show up as himself. No costume required.

Waitin for more Hero Womans in heels :sweat_smile:

My comments

This is the bracket of the 1* 2* heroes. Everyone got in touch with cards like Derric and Layla. But the winner will be Aife no doubts.

Note apart: Nice matchup Santa - Bane. They both have good reasons to advance but I think Bane has the edge because is everyone’s first 3* hero

2 Likes

Hansel 100% and nobody wants poor Gretel hahahah

Derric and Aife are fighting hard… We can’t let them exit in the first round!!! LETS GOOOO

2 Likes

so far, this round has had some of the strangest pairings!

1 Like

GOTV for Aife! :ballot_box:

1 Like

Poor Master Lepus having to face Aife 1st round…

3 Likes

Apparently I have “a thing” for green heroes, so my votes go to:
Aife
Mother North
Kailani
Buddy
Cabin Boy Peters
Brienne
Jack O’Hare
Hansel
The rest are not green, so I had to think about other reasons for choosing them.
Guardian Owl - Killed half of my team in one strike. I wish I had him. Derrick can’t compete.
Namahage - Because he just looks cool.
Hawkmoon - the last 3* I got. She clearly doesn’t like me, so I like her instead.
Greymane - Wolves need some love too…
Bane - Cause I owe him so much
Valeria - I’m not a fan of vampires, so she’d better appreciate it!
Merlin - Simply magical, that one
Guardian Falcon - My sweet bird, come to me… ;-).

2 Likes

lol, aife is the best AINEC!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Why does this bracket seem so much easier than the north and south brackets. The north and south only have 5 stars when this one has a mix?

I hope guardian Jackal wins this side. It’s great hero

After doing South, where everything is pretty lopsided, here there are a lot of close races. I cannot understand how anyone is voting against Aife, though. (While Derric is winning his match. Did @Petri stuff the ballot box?)

2 Likes

Oh man, pretty much all my heroes are getting slaughtered here so far (Chochin, Hawkmoon, Graymane, Gill-Ra, Layla, Bane). Only Namahage, Kailani and Brienne are barely leading so far. Voted against Aife of course. She needs to be nerfed!

1 Like

Mother North will wipe everybody with her hot soup. That’s a fact.

1 Like

For me the drag started after book 4 or 5, it became like reading a soap opera. And some books didn’t even have Mat or Perrin at all WTF.

1 Like

Go Guardian Owl! Rooting for you!

Jack O’ Hare got a bad matchup but he should still be doing better, fast mass attack is not a bad skill to have.

1 Like

And Bane is everyones first 3, people should care more about him.

1 Like

Whats this? I m not a moderator a