⚔ Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "East" Bracket

then lets start a topic, and pinn it so it gets done until the next stage of voting :slight_smile:

I’ll update it every couple of hours and we will get most, if not all, of the heroes’ ‘magnified pics’ .

I’ll do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks! :framed_picture:

1 Like

I’d help but I’m sure EVERYONE has the heroes I have.

@zephyr1 There is an error in the picture of east bracket - two Falcons, zero Jackals

2 Likes

We know, thanks! We’re working on if. :slight_smile:

@zephyr1 can be pinned

1 Like

every help is appreciated.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! Pinned!

@nevarmaor @gregschen

Dont forget that around Book 10 (or 11) The Wheel of Time series switched authors.
I noticed a distinct difference in storytelling from that point on, they kinda dragged…

@Bocioo We have the new version!

1 Like

Are we gonna vote against Falcon for stealing Jackal’s place?

3 Likes

The East at first glance doesn’t appear to have the talent as the other brackets but there r some select teams to keep ur eye on.
Up top it’s a relative walk for Mother North. Interesting fact in both their opening games both Derric and Aife forfeited their games by being unable to stop their crying and quivering at center court immediately following tip off. Classic gag reels for years to come.
Down on the lower half we have what I think few will describe as a surprise when Santa clears a path to Mother North in the semis.
We all know Santa is no easy matchup for anyone but if any hero has what it takes its MN! As the clock winds down it looks like Santa is going to find his way to a hard fought 2 point victory but then MN resurrects 3 other heros and they swamp the big guy for a quick bucket and steal when he inbounds and win by 2! Mother North to the Final Four!!!

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS: Raffle Added! :gem:

3 Likes

Thanks. Totally new matchups. Poor bunny Lepus now is in terrible position in first round :astonished:

3 Likes

The image matches the matchups from the original spreadsheet and post now :slight_smile:

I can see people voting for Greymane because they just don’t have Yunan. Or because they overheard him in Mayfair.

3 Likes

|Guardian Owl||Derric| > Puffff can I choose Kailani here?If not then Derric :joy:
|Master Lepus||Aife| > Master Lepus! I won’t let Aife be in the way of Kailani
|Mother North||Chochin| > MN the secret lover of Severus Snape
|Rana||Namahage| > Namahage, crazy concept!
|First Mate Boomer||Kailani| > Hehehehehe KAILANI
|Victor||Hawkmoon| > Hawkmoon! You helped me quite a lot in my beginnings, now it’s my turn!
|Yunan||Graymane| > Didn’t like any but I will choose Graymane
|Buddy||Gill-Ra| > Buddyyyyyyyyyyy
|Cabin Boy Peters||Layla| > Layla! At least she had some sunbathe
|Capt. of Diamonds||Brienne| > Always Brienne, crazy skills and pretty useful hero. Also has a very nice design
|Santa Claus||Bane| > Santa Claus! My very first 5*! Will always choose you mate!
|Gaffar||Valeria| > Valeria
|Gretel||Merlin| > Gretel!!
|Guardian Falcon||Lancelot| > Guardian!
|Guardian Jackal||Jack O’Hare| > Guardian!
|Hansel||Jabbar| > Hansel

The last 4 were very easy :joy:

2 Likes

Bane the original 3 star boi that carried everyone in the first couple chapters of the adventure mode. Lotta love for him and not a lot for Santa myself.

As far as who’s winning this bracket though, I think Aife has the best chance because… it’s Aife, and everyone is obsessed with her.

2 Likes

I say that is grounds for a first round exit for Falcon

1 Like

Guardian owl
Master lepus
Mother North
Rana
Boomer
Victor
Yunan
Buddy
Peters