Hero link for alliance chat

Hi all,
Sorry if this has already been suggested previously (I did a quick search and couldn’t find any specific thread for it).
Having the ability to send a link to heroes in alliance chat would really help in giving and asking for advice and I was wondering if it would be possible?

Nah its not available Im getting you meen screen shots it’s probably best for your alliance to maybe get line chat. Google it.
Can sawp pics there is good

This sounds like a great suggestion. Currently if you click on a Hero their card pops up so players can read about the Heroes details. I also think it would be great to be able to send that link via Guild Chat so if one of your guildmates clicks on that link then the Heroes card pops up.

I know their are out of game options to do this but this suggestion was offered a few years back, any progress on an in-game improvement to do this?

As an alternate suggestion, how about you build on the functionality of the Museum. Put all heroes in the Museum, even the heroes you do not have. Just show the heroes you do not have greyed out.

At the moment for the heroes you do have that are max leveled you can click on them and pop up their card. Increase this functionality so you can do that for all heroes, even if you do not own that hero or if it is not max leveled.

Finally have a button so the museum can be ordered as it is now by color or click the button to reorder the heroes alphabetically.

So now if a Guildmate says they just got Relius you can go to the museum, click the list alphabetically button and scroll down to the R’s and look at Relius.