Hero-guardians

I was looking for hero-guardians and again once for a handful of summons - 0 heroes 5 *, there is no hero of the month. Is this normal ?! And someone for 5 calls 2 panthers and Perseus. Made 40 summons.
video

Link to video? Also by calls do you mean summons?

Also yes it is rare to get a legendary in 5 tries

You were a bit unlucky. 2 panthers and Perseus in 5 summons is very lucky, but we tend to find out only about the most lucky and the most unlucky.

For summoning heroes the game could do with less randomness, IMHO.

1 Like

For another perspective from a long-time player:

You are in good company.
I doubled your bet and no panther.

i got somewhat lucky. i did a 10pull and got a jakyl. also got a caedmon, a second melendor, a second kiril, and a new balthazar (since my first one literally refuses to level his special, seriously almost at 3rd ascension and only lvl2?! jerk)

1 Like

Don’t give up on your Balthazaar. Train him only with Dark heroes and try to train with 10 at a time to increase your percentage chance of improving power. Also realize that even though a hero is at Max ascension and Leveled fully, you can continue to train them until their power is 8/8. That way you don’t have to start completely from scratch. You just need to keep feeding him once he’s max level until his power manages to go up.

1 Like

I got VERY lucky.

2 months ago I did a 10 pull and got Jackal, Falcon, and Owl.

The odds of pulling a 5* from the event pull seems to be between 2 and 3%. If that’s true, then the odds of NOT pulling a 5* in 40 pulls ranges from 30 to 45%. So, the OP had bad luck, but not extremely bad luck.

It took me 86 pulls to draw Perseus.

Jesus how much money have you spent

thanks for the tip Otto. i didn’t know that you could continue to feed after they maxed level to keep trying to get it to 8/8.
i have been feeding him only purples. every attempt has had 25-35% chance and he has failed me every time, lol. he’s right near time to ascend to 3 and has only gone up because of ascension. he’s being a butthead. but if i can keep feeding then i won’t worry about it.

be aware, you can only keep “leveling” when maxed if it’s truly max level (3/50 for 3*, 4/70 for 4*, and 5/80 for 5*). If you’re stuck at say 3/60 for a four star waiting for ascension materials, you can’t “level” to increase special. You have to wait until you ascend.

4 Likes

Good to know, thanks Dante.