Allow Gifting Heroes to Alliance Member Once per Month, so P2P Players Can Help Out F2P Players

as we know P2P players have a lot of heroes and they will never lvl up them. My idea - For example, once a month we could give the hero an ally from the same alliance ( 1 / mth ) ? I think F2P will support me :slight_smile:

good idea! but in this way all calls will cease to be relevant after some time. There will be many people who will be doing this. It’s better to make a limited number of returns. For example, 3 in total … all the time. And then the exchange. Then it will go!

Everything that includes “trade within alliance” can be countered with “Who stops me from multi-boxing, farming that stuff and give it to that one special alliance member?”

also people will start alliance hopping will completely destroy everything SG has put Into the teamwork aspect. if you have friends in your alliance you guys should make ways for people to win iTunes and Google cards per month. same basis you help ftp and SG at same time win win. maybe give away hero tokens between members but not heroes to many negatives

I def agree that we should be able to gift within an alliance. Maybe you want to help a pal level up or reward some extra effort.

1 Like

The day that will happen, will be a sad day for E&P… Allowing my alliance mates to supply me with 5* heroes would mean the company doesn’t care any more about this title and is close to dumping the game. They have no interest what so ever in helping f2p players. They probably see us as cannon fooder for the high rollers… I’m f2p after about seven or eight month of everyday intensive gameplay and I have no 5* heroes after about 70 or 80 pulls (gems, atlantis coins, free epic tokens). I don’t complain about it, seems fair to me. They made a great and successful title, with 10 million + downloads, which I take advantage of, without paying a cent. Of course I get a bit frustrated seeing the precious gems that accumulate so, so, slow, wasted on another useless three star hero, but I still love this game, and know, first hand, that 5* heroes are not a must here in order to have a great gaming experience. Every player is allowed to upgrade his TC to level 20 and produce his own 5* heroes. So, I’d vote against free in-game trade of any kind.

2 Likes

There are some Suggestion that go in similar direction…better search for some and choose one to merge with.

There is already training camp and ETH for the free heroes.

Don’t expect much more.

They want you to want these heroes, but they don’t want you to get them that easily for free.

I’d agree if heroes outside the original heroes got moved to the TC20 pool after they have been out for 6 months. Currently the power creep just puts more and more distance between p2p and f2p players, this is bad for the game overall.

The game requires both to succeed, a smart developer throws f2p players a bone every now and again to keep them on the game, without them the game dies. P2p players don’t stick around when the games user base goes away because f2p players get nothing for their time, they should get something more, to make sure they stick around…have to have that carrot.

1 Like

My biggest concern is that not everyone has good intentions…as a gamer of many years, and having raised three children who also play online games, I can see more experienced players misleading newer ones.

“hey noob, just give me one of those Gravemakers, you’ll never use two of them” or “That Guinevere isn’t that great, she doesn’t even have any direct damage, I’ll trade you this Obakan for her”

I do agree with gradually moving more heroes to TC20, to give more players the chance to get them.

1 Like

I don’t think giving heroes for free to the alliance members is a good idea. It’s just too easy to exploit such an option.
Some players might use it to get some good heroes for free or very cheap. They could create some alt accounts, or just buy some already existing accounts from quitting players and transfer all their 5* heroes.
Every player can get regular heroes for free from TC20.
I think the game should find a way to award active, loyal players. For example a guaranteed hero of the month with regular summons for every player who didn’t miss more than 7 days of playing in six months. Or personal titan spawning special tokens once or twice a year.
Most of the time the real problem is not the lack of heroes, but too few ascension mats.

1 Like

I totally agree for gifting heroes to alliance members! Although I think we should only be allowed to give away 4* or less to a player who has reached level 20 or more… that way it would discourage those who want to gift it to a second account.
I have played the same amount of time as some friends, and I have been lucky enough to obtain many 4* and 5* heros, but they are still stuck with mostly 3*… I would really enjoy being able to donate some of my heroes to motivate them and strengthen the alliance.
“For the Alliance!”

Moderator’s Note

While gifting heroes is notably different than trading them, it’s been extensively discussed in the larger conversation about trading between players.

To consolidate support and votes, please continue discussion of this idea in this thread: [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

2 Likes