[SOLVED] V. Fast Hero does not charge with 4 small mana potions (Fixed in v28.1)

While dueling versus a 14 Chaos spider titan, i used Guardian Jackal on my team. While caring 10 small mana potions i used 4 of them on Wilbur and 4 on Jackal. I fired Wilbur ability and while trying to fire Jackal’s i noticed he wasn’t charged yet. His mana bar was almost full so i used one more small mana potion making the total amount of mana points spent to 5. To be sure I tested it again and 4 mana potions were not enough though they suppose to charge 25% of mana and 4x25% =100% should be enough… Kindly investigate the issue.

4 Likes

Maybe an issue with big mana troops. Just checked with mana troops lvl 1, 4 potions fill jackal. Got a video, if needed

UPD:
I can confirm that issue is definitely with troops. I’ve made a video, clearly showing that 4 small mana potions is not enough to charge a jackal with lvl 15 2* troops.
Video is here and here

@zephyr1, please make sure that SG staff is aware of this issue.

2 Likes

28’ version have bug. Jackal needs 5 minor mana potions to fully charge mana. I recorded a video, how can I upload it?

Someone posted the same bug here:

@Rook @DaveCozy @littleKAF @JonahTheBard @Guvnor can you help merge and draw Petri’s attention to this?

3 Likes

I’ve let SG staff know.

Would you be able to upload the video on youtube as well? It was not loading for me.

You can set the video to unlisted and share the link here in your post. Will be easier for staff to see.

5 Likes

I’ve uploaded that to tube, hope this helps.

1 Like
2 Likes

Confirmed…

4 Likes

Is the issue exclusively with Jackal or has anyone seen other heroes affected?

Looks to me like it’s any very fast hero using a troop that doesn’t give a mana bonus.

Did the same thing to my GM

4 Likes

3 Likes

Confirmed with Kageburado and a 4* crit troop
Great spot

I specified the title in light of the recent posts.
If we see it on any other mana speed of hero I’ll change it back to just hero.

1 Like

So, that means V28 mana pot depend on special skill speed and troops? :dizzy_face:
Normally very fast and very slow heroes use the same mana pots to fill the bars, no different.

The examples presented so far are:
V. Fast hero with crit troops
GM, Kageburado, Jackal

1 Like

Hi, i can not create new post just write here. 28’ version have bug. Jackal needs 5 minor mana potions to fully charge mana. I recorded a video, how can I upload it?

1 Like

In order to create your own post you have to meet a few basic requirements (time in the forum, responses in threads, number of threads visited, etc.)

In order to post a video here you need to use YouTube or Vimeo. For the purpose of reporting the bug you need to submit a ticket in game and there may be a way to imbed video in that. I’m not sure seeing as I haven’t had to report a bug before.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support

Just so you know, this has been reported in the forum here: [SOLVED] V. Fast Hero does not charge with 4 small mana potions (Fixed in v28.1)

Thank you for reporting, we are now looking at this issue here. Will update when we have more information.

11 Likes

My 4-star hero doesn’t carry his special yellow guardian jackal

if you are referring to him now needing 5 mana pots to fire it has already been reported in another post