Hero Costumes Discussion

You will return to lead the Noxian army, I guess…

Ok, sleep well :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll try to make one tonight when I have time.

2 Likes

Proteus makes the final stage easy mode. Did it with 4* heroes and only took 2 snipes from bosses but they were maxed attack debuff by a partially leveled Kingston.

And our prize…Gunnar skin

Just made one. I’ll update and make pretty tomorrow sometime

3 Likes

Pulled Groot and Li Xiu.

Step away from the psychedelic substances, get away from the malibu barbie theme, costumes maxed when pulled (or VERY limited leveling - hams/iron ONLY) and maybe, just maybe costumes will be respected.

Right now…you gotta be kidding. Li Xiu is going to do what with that umbrella in a battle?? Whack em over the head so they say Owie?? Poor Groot got castrated as he now looks like a poor beaten up toy.

FAQs for costumes:

Also worth updating OP @zephyr1?

4 Likes

I don’t know if this was mentioned or not. (Has like 500 posts by the time I got to the thread). But I would have liked to see a reduced gem cost. Maybe 150-200 gems per pull with a lower cost for 10 summon as well. I bet that would allow more people to summon and still be profitable for SG.

It’s one of those features that is nice to add some flavor to old heroes and increase their power to be more updated with newer heroes. And it’ll make fighting with them more strategic as you adjust for new and different variables to counter. It’ll be fun to have overall. But it’s not a necessity either.

2 Likes

Yup :smiley: I’ve checked my undergarment, good sir. It’s clean. Not scary at all :smiley:

Yeah… I understood it when he wrote it (it was new info to me) and was just too frustrated to even bother continuing with the forums, so took some time off and went and played a WW2 ship game instead.

Tried it out today and confirmed. Thought I’d vent my frustration as well.

It’s such a colossal ‘miss’.

1 Like

Not really. This was a good idea. S1 heroes getting a major power boost with twice the mats. The stats and skills are impressive with the potential to emblem further.

:joy::joy::joy:…ok, ok, ok Sir!

I’m not going to read ~500 posts to see if it’s already been posted, but the final bosses are costumed versions of Joon, Richard, and Lianna (let to right with Richard shielded - that is, only the middle column hits him until you clear the others). Each has 4,195 hit points.

3 Likes

I just think they could of implemented a better strategy than playing dress up to a costume party. My opinion that leveling up the hero is already tedious and a long process.
They could of added to crafting by assembling different equipment to increase the status of defense, mana, attack, debuffs etc. That we could choose to apply to our current heroes. Such as weapons, shields, armor etc.
Something different then training heroes to level our current heroes.

Just my opinion.

1 Like

Smells like Brown nose business to me!. Costumes are a joke! Many are already bored of this game a costume that u can just put on to give a boost would of kept us who are near quiting more interested. I pulled groot BTW I wld give to u but maybe u wld not want…I don’t blame Ya :wink:

1 Like

Levelling is quite fast. I’m also glad there is no 4*AM cost.
Still, it’s not easy getting good costumes, and to the have fitting heroes at the same time.

1 Like

Nice addition to the game especially knowing more costumes are coming, which will give players of all stages of the game better odds at completing some of the events and especially more options in the trials. Costumes are easy to level and low cost of items to use. Tc19 now has a use for quick costume leveling. Good job SG, cant wait for the path to drop.

1 Like

So - instead of a new map, new season, other needed improvements we get dress-up for money. Gag.

4 Likes

I think this was quite underwhelming. The costumes themselves seem okay, but the implementation…? 1 free pull once a month? Come on. Let those keys be (rare) random drops from the world map for the duration maybe? Like Atlantis coins during AR.

I guess it’s fun for p2p’ers who were running out of stuff to spend on, though.

6 Likes

Just my thoughts because I’m sure it’ll get buried:

First costume yay Sonya! I think that’s a great first pull. I would’ve loved Vivica, not only because I have one but because she’s my baby (and also good), but… no that’s it.

After beating the challenge, got Hawkmoon. :man_shrugging:t2:

So I really want to spend $3 for two pulls? On the one hand, it’s just $3… on the other hand, I’ll likely just get Bane and Gunnar… pass…

2 Likes

Well… I had my opinion before it went live. Much to the chagrin of some.

I shudder to admit this in an open forum…

But

My opinion hasn’t changed. At all.

If ya’ll need my interest, it’ll be over here hanging by a thread.

1 Like