Hero Costumes Discussion

Well, that’s fine if you are very low… My guess, more viable strategy is a strong stacked team of average or fast hitters, you can even try for a hi-tier rewards with that.

Doesn’t work for me on level 13-15, I have better scores with a healer and less dead heroes :smiley:

I think @Scarecrow’s strategy was: more healer, less healing items = more space for other items

I will say very friendly, at the last ascension tier only one 3* elemental mat is needed.

1 Like

Not sure it was cleared yet, so…

Actually a costume can only be maxed with the costume bonus. So Costumed Joon is power 753 when maxed and since the bonuses apply right away what you see in the card is the already updated stats.

745 - 646 - 1332 Power 753 when maxed, but with the 5% bonuses to attack and defense and 10% to health:
782 - 678 - 1465 Power 793

So this means you get the costume bonus if costume is levelled and even if you don’t wear it on the hero?
SO only difference is than the attributes of the costume itself, not the bonus.
That sounds indeed great.

Yes.

Check the FAQS page. Explains all this and more

Costume FAQs:

I like most of the costumes. Some nice art, better stats and more variety.
The costs for leveling are nothing to cry for…grind for a grind game.

I am a costume fan.

There is only one thing → we need more keys. One pull per month is not enough.
Make the costume quest longer with more keys. PLEASE.

4 Likes

That’s not true. Special skill chance is the same as leveling the hero.

That’s not true. Unleveled heroes with costumes have no stat bonus!

We have added a new reminder regarding using Heroes with Costumes in Defence Teams. You can read more here:

6 Likes

@Petri - Has there been some thought on giving the costume chamber a chance to summon the hero of the month, or at least have the bonus ascension materials chest like Atlantis? The gem cost for summoning costumes is the same as a normal summon, but the value is less because there is no Hero of the month chance.

3 Likes

I think the best part of the costumes for average speed heroes is that they can charge in 9 tiles with a lvl 11 mana troop. So now Rigard, Richard, Melendor, etc can become semi-fast and mostly charge at the same time as your same color fast heroes.

1 Like

Finish the costumes do not see that and a robbery … summon the same hero just to have + 5% … defense mana attack … end this church robbery … … don’t read everyone’s comments

Brilliant. You made my day.

3 Likes

Thanks, so you weren’t the one flagging my nonsense :grin:

3 Likes

You have no idea how many times this was suggested in Beta.

Yet here we are in the live version and the request was not responded to nor was it implemented. So, I would say that they do not plan on having a chance at HOTM in the costume portal any time in the foreseeable future.

I’m liking these costumes, li xiu gaining bonuses for each ascension

8 Likes

I will do the math to see wether the bonus percentage is applied to original hero stats or to an emblemed one. Though my guess is the percentage applies to OH. I guess is like in talent tree I think, where 3% node applies to original stats.

The issue of leveling them was something I was wondering, it is good to hear that it is cheaper than leveling up a hero. I’m not sure if it is cheap enough though. One of my beefs with it is they say “A Costume always has a different Special Skill than the original Hero”. From what I have seen, many of them have the same special skill as the hero, only with silghtly different number values. That is lying, and a lazy thing to do.

I read this but didn’t tournament and costume chamber ho live at same time? Why are there so many finished costumed heros in tournament defences?

Never mind the bonuses are showing as 0000