Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

I have a question about the clothes. I bought the Boldtusk costume and I have a Boldtusk 4/70 and two more 1/1. Can I just level his suit on one of the other 1/1 Boldtusk without leveling them, or can the suit not exceed the level of the original hero?

No.

As stated in the OP, the ascension level of the costume cannot exceed the ascension point of the base hero…

So on your 1-1 BY, the costume cannot go beyond 1-40 up to chevron (ascension) 2.

Also, costumes are not interchangeable. You summoned the pattern for the costume. Each hero then has their own costume. Each costume for each hero must be levelled independently.

1 Like

So if I have 2 of the same costume and level both, do my stat bonuses double stack? E.g max costume has 10% health bonus so two will be 20%?

No, each costume bonus applies ONLY to the base hero it is equiped to.

In the future I suspect there will be multiple costumes for heroes (i.e. 3, 4 or 5 options for Bane). In this case if you have multiple costumes levelled the bonuses would stack :slight_smile:

I understand how it works now … thanks.

1 Like

Apparently, these scandalous costumes are triple-X

No one under 18 allowed.

4 Likes

I finally broke down and used my keys.
One of my costume heroes was Bane, I already had a fully leveled Bane. After doing my costume summoning the app forced me to practice using it. Unfortunately the app used my fully leveled Bane for an example and since using it he has been reset. This is not fun.

Hey @Hazzard1228

You can just toggle it back to normal bane.

Check Question 1 for instructions and pictures.

1 Like

I’ve gotten 3 of the same 3 star and 2 of the same 4 star. How does that happen out of the 1st 5 tries

That would be RNG at work…

Unless you subscribe to the conspiracy that when Zynga bought out SGG they secretly tampered with the code… :thinking: then it’s all Zynga’s fault!!

1 Like

This is really useful. Some of the stats in the infographic are off.

My costumed Rigard is 681 power. No costume 680.

Sonya costume and not costumed are both 678.

Are you referring to these ones?

They were from the original release & the changes were pretty minor. I haven’t seen a newer updated ones @Grimtutor I believe you made them, do you have an updated set?

2 Likes

Yeah, I was referring to those

Not yet :sweat_smile: I waited for the last release after the brake and didn’t had time for update.

It’s a task on my list for one of the next Weekends :+1:t2:

Will share it ones finish

2 Likes

Yeah if you could tag me in it (or shoot it to me on Line) I’ll update the OP and other posts with the graphic!

@Guvnor

I hope I captured all litle modifications.

:star::star::star::star::star:

:star::star::star::star:

:star::star::star:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll trust you haha

Ill update the OP on Monday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exp overview, hope here as well got all the no. right

If adjustments are needed, let me know

I haven’t checked your numbers but the thread I linked in the OP called “costume level-up” has all the numbers on it :slight_smile:

I did it now, and there are some which are incorrect.

1 Like