Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Feed and look carefully, if the % chance is 100%.
So, either one of this can be 100%:

1. feed 1* same color 10x = 100% (make sure you see it is 100%)
  2. feed 2* same color 5x = 100% (make sure you see it is 100%)
  3. feed combined 1* and 2* same color and or off-color (make sure you see it is 100%)

Here is % view:

4 Likes

Pretty sure the answer is NO, but hoping otherwise…

If I use my regular Joon (no costume) in the upcoming tournament, I won’t be able to level his costume for 5 days while the tournament is on. Is that correct? I think so, and sucks A LOT.

We should be able to level our costume without activating it or something like that. I read they are working on something, but if it’s only some kind of warning, it will still suck…

Not being able to change from costume to not costume while in a tourney or war makes sense. Not being able to level the costume meanwhile, doesn’t. You can level a hero while in war, why not their costume if not even using it?

@Bruno1, You can level it. Just won’t be able to switch and use the other side of the coin :slight_smile:

Edit, check here for proof:

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s good to hear :+1:

1 Like

Sorry if this has been asked before.

If I level melendor to 4/1 and level his corresponding costume to max ie 4/70

Will costumed melendor be at maxed stats?

If I don’t intend to use original melendor, only the costumed version, is this the most efficient way to do it?

1 Like

That seems to be the case – unless you want to to emblem Melendor, in which case (as I understand it) the original Melendor must also be maxed.

1 Like

No, his stats will also increase, if his base further increases. 4.1 is only the earliest point to max an epic costume.

A maxed hero is required to unleash its full potential, no matter if dressed or not and is also required to give emblems to it.

1 Like

If base melendor is at 4-1, the costume can go all the way to 4-70 yes. Costumed Mel will then have the maxed costume stats but the ORIGINAL Mel will only have 4-1 stats (+costume bonus).

1 Like

Tks guys for ur replies

Olmor, so if I intend to use costumed melendor only, and will not be using original melendor

I still need to level original melendor to 4/70 in order to max my costumed Mel?
If I leave original Mel at 4/1, my 4/70 costumed Mel will be weaker?

Yes, in order to emblem the costume you have to emblem the Base Hero. i.e. in order to get emblem benefits on the Costume both the BASE hero AND COSTUMED version have to be at max level & special skill.

1 Like

Oh ok tks guvnor.

So original Mel can be left at 4/1.
This will not affect 4/70 costumed mel

Other than you won’t be able to use/have emblems - no.

Tks!

That clears it up

1 Like

Agreed. The costume is only of real value when maxed out, including special skill.
The class change is so you can take them into class quests, and upcoming Halls of Valor.
My Hawkmoon costume is maxed, and is stronger, (better in 3* Buff Booster tournament) as is my Tyrum costume.
My Li Xiu is just waiting for enough yellows too 100% skill increase.

@Guvnor

Thanks for such complete guide!
Let me ask you if i get It well.
Regarding to costume bonus .
I have two sonyas. I want both of them but one with and another without costume .
If i want the costume bonus on the non costume leveled one i think its not attached to the costume itself if not that each costume work separatly

Yes, each costume has to be leveled independently.

The costume bonus for a specific hero is tied to its specific equipped costume

So if you want the costume bonus on 2 Sonya, you have to level 2 Sonya costumes :slight_smile: which means levelling 2 regular Sonya (one to 4/70 and other to at least 4/1)

1 Like

So are we under the assumption that with each new costume quest each month they will be adding new costumes to the pool?

Nope.

As yet there haven’t been anymore costumes added to Beta. At present all I think that will change month to month is the featured costumes.

1 Like

That is very disappointing considering how small the current pool of costumes is. Thanks for the info!

Hahaha good one, but there’s no such thing as original ideas now is there

1 Like