Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Yess you can. But you need to level them too

Only have 1 copy of the costume. And 3 rigards are dressing them at same time. But you need to level them too for all hero copys

1 Like

Means that the costume has to be fully maxed. BOTH level AND Special Skill to get the full Costume Bonus.

1 Like

Yeah; designed to be the case from the beginning.

It is all highlighted in the OP that your thread got merged to.

Essentially if you just want to use the costume, you can simply take the hero to {x}-1 (where {x} is the final ascension) and then just work the costume up to max. As you highlighted, you cannot use emblems but…

OK, the question is the original/leaked hero, should be maxxed or it is enough at level 4.1 ?

I only use the costume Rigard. So if I can use the standard Rigard 4/1 and the costume 4/70 with special skills maxed that would be a huge feeder saver.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

do you think that SG will add more costumes soon, for all S1 heroes?

Anyone know of any plans to allow using costumed heroes emblems rather than original hero ones?

hooo I would love grim and Sabina costumes. Got Both at 20 emblems. It would be nice

They will yes, eventually. I don’t think it will be for a little while yet tho. Round 2 of costumes only started in Beta after the first round of costumes were all featured.
So it could be 3-4 more months before we see new costumes in Beta & hence into live game.
I personally expect sometime in August or September we’ll start seeing them. Make sure you subscribe to beta-beat to get a notification of new Beta Content :slight_smile:

Not going to happen I don’t think… SGG have designed it this way & haven’t made any indication that it isn’t working successfully. Feel free to vote for it as a Ideas & Feature Requests tho here: [Master] Costumed heroes should be able to use emblems from their new class

3 Likes

I appreciate the info, cheers!

Just noticed that in the costume chest info says 9 chest available, That count is reset in each event?

I’m a little confused. If I level up one of my fighters that is maxed out on the regular side - will it actually make him stronger?

If you level up a costume to maximum and the hero, yes you get a bonus.

1 Like

Yes; You get a total of 9x AM Chests. Each NEW portal gets 9 in total (Atlantis, Valhalla, Costumes etc…). They don’t “share” progress either.

1 Like

I’m having an hard time understanding how costumes work on multiple characters.

Example: I had a maxed Sonya with maxed costume, and received a second Sonya and costume.

I maxed the second Sonya, but when I tried to put her the costume… it let me choose only the unleveled costume.

I also have two Kirils (one maxed) and one costume (maxed). If I put the costume on the unleveled Kiril… but the costume should at least get at 1/40, as costumes are limited by the hero’s ascension cap.

Can please someone break this down for me?

I have got a Joon incl costume. I leveld up (not to max currently) the “standard” Joon - but I cannot use him. It is impossible to switch from the (default!) costume Joon to the standard Joon.
Pls help! :slight_smile:

Use the Equip toggle switch.

Basically, when you get a costume, you can equip it to all your equal heroes, but every costumed individual must be leveled individually.

Example: You have 2 Kirils and got one costume. That single costume can be equipped to both Kirils, but each costumed-Kiril must be leveled up separately.

(And actually, you only need one costume for any quantity of a hero. If you get a second constume, just use it as feed.)

2 Likes

Thank you for your explanation. At this I point I imagined there was the need to level each costumed individual separately…

So, staying with the Kirils +1 costume: if I fully level them both and then each costumed Kiril (as per your example), then I can use them both with costume in war?

In case the answer is affirmative, will they both have costume bonus?

Exactly as you said, yes. You can use both and they both will have the costume bonus.

1 Like