Hero concept

It could be something like “enemies attack is changed to a constant 100% attack for x turns”. Like -attack debuff but with constant percentage for any kind of heroes.

Feel free to use the remade template. Just credit Saffran for the frame remake. :wink:

1 Like

Since you’re having fun playing around with hero concepts, here’s a half-baked thought I’ve been mulling over and was brought to mind by a (wrong) claim about three-hit heroes, namely that they hit more effectively if they hit fewer targets.

Field of Fire - target and all adjacent enemies receive X% damage , reduced by Y% for each foe attacked.

Explanation – “Adjacent” is a new concept; by it I mean, “foes until you get to a gap in the line”. So if the tank is out, there are two sets of two adjacent heroes. If the right flank only is down, then you’ve got three adjacent heroes on the left, one on the right (the wing).

If this attack is aimed at just one hero, it will be a strong sniper hit. As the field of fire widens, the attack weakens.

So this hero is a scalable attack – it can be AOE, it can be a sniper, it can be a “hit three”. All depends on the situation on the ground. While it would be nice to actually be able to choose how wide a field of fire you want, there are no current game mechanics to enable that function.

2 Likes

@Rook, can you please help me with this, through a PM.
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you @Saffran .
Is it possible you provide the card template for all other elemental colors.

Regards,

hi saff, just send you an autorisation to file access, it’s the link to create cards ourselves? not sure to understand :sunglasses:

I just want to say your skills are good but making cards that look that awsome is going to get no real interest. You’ve gotta go for the Danzaborough look or mabe just another map battle guy like Agiers or map battle girl like Khiona.

Your work is too inspiring & awsome. Gotta tone it down like 4000 levels to Danza rank.

I’d like to see a tank character with a reflect buff that drains power instead of doing damage…

This basically makes that tank slow Down the attacking teams specials but only if they directly hit the tank with tiles.

@Tough_E_Nough The psd file covers all colors. Just open it with photoshop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The characters are made mostly by genzoman at deviantart, used for creative purpose only. So yes, he’s awesome!

I only made up the skill concepts and imitated the card frame.

But please till me ho this hero

New event or what ??

Wow these are all beautiful hero concepts. This is actually better than a lot of our new heroes in the game.

1 Like

More concepts, guys.

**Yeahhh if you happen to know their real names, just ignore it. Naming the heroes with new ones was part of the fun. :stuck_out_tongue: **

Hera, illustration by: jaggudada @deviantart
Dryads, by Scebiqu
Gaea, by Scebiqu
Baron, by Scebiqu
Zhao Fei, by serenity2200
Momo, by Kortanna

Negative mana generation implies that the more combo you hit them, their mana will decrease faster.

With slow mana, not sure what his role is going to be, but heal is surely a big one.

Would be too OP for a 5* so I made him 4*.

Palace-Momo-Red
Imagine you only get the share damage but not the defense buff. Quite sucky?

Pretty sucks if the odd is not in her favor. Pretty OP if it does.

Saved the best for last! Lol. Defo my favorite this time. The ailments reflection is surely OP, but it’s by chance so luck is a huge play here. Also, damage is pretty on Evelyn’s level so I don’t think he’s that painful. Can be annoying for sure.

What do you think?
Which is your favorite out of the bunch?

6 Likes

Love the artwork on all these…Very nice indeed!!!

2 Likes

Yea, not too sure about their art dept there at SG…they’ve done some solid work in the past but here lately…perhaps they should offer @Saffran a job getting some really good art work for their cards

1 Like

Hope you weren’t implying I made the illustrations. But just to make it clear anyway. The illustrations are not mine. I put the credit and the names of the artists.

The illustrations are used to make the skill concept and heroes’ stats more interesting and presentable.

If by “getting” you mean “selecting”, yeah I can def do that.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of all the “% chance to do this” stuff. Either the special does something or doesn’t. I don’t like all the gambling cards.

1 Like

So you don’t like WK, Albe, MN, and Inari. Got it. :wink:

I like them. I don’t like Rumpelstiltskin though. Things about chance, the combination of how significant the skill as a game changer is and the numbers are kinda what make the difference.

3 Likes

I love the artwork especially Dryads…and the whole idea…

1 Like

A couple are ok, but basing every card off of “if I get a good roll on my special I win” is kind of silly

2 Likes