Hero concept

Both of them are too much of a copyright infragment.

While i understand calling her Metroid, i don’t understand why Kuja from final fantasy 9 get called “Lynx”.

Why not an automatic diamond lauch of a different colored gem.

That’s a possibility.

I’ve always wanted to see a more robust form of Cyprian’s underrated Special (which would probably be too OP, but hey, I can dream, right?)

2 Likes

Any skill has to work on both sides of the boards, offense or defense. That principle sharply limits manipulation of the board by a special.

Ohhhh wow!!

I think Corianne is really the best one!

Good job on this one! Keep going :+1:t2:

Dear @Saffran ,

Thank you for sharing this great collection of character illustrations. dandonfuga and genzoma @deviantart are two talented individuals, for sure. Their fanbase is gradually growing here in the forum. Thank you again.

Can you please look at this hero and may be design a character illustration for.
Our friend @Allurex is an amazingly talented person as well. Her idea is illustrated in her post.
The special skill of the character is unique… and your product will match our expectation, as well.

Thank you,
TEN

1 Like

I like metroid! Its a nice hero!

We are missing a point, a hero that can copy enemies specials…

1 Like

I got just the name. Sentinel!

Or that which … A hero who can swap its location with any other hero from his own team or the opposing team, … as the only thing it can do.

Suggested Character name: Matrix (male), Matrixia (Female)

Special Skill name: Teleportium
Mana speed: Average
Effects: Swap locations with any other hero on the board including enemy heroes. This effect can only be applied once.

Would be very funny and have a lot of fun!!! :))))

I recreated the card design just in case the original frame cannot be used for this. Well, I still copied the layout obviously.

Anyway, new concept. Character art by fangogogo @deviantart.

So, Hypatia… If there are still 5 people on the team, she will deal 4 x 168% damage, which means very powerful, much more than what Lianna can do.

Even at two live allies, she would still deal 336% damage + 135 damage, which is more than a 5* like Perseus can do.

1 Like

This design is vastly overpowered at Fast. I also think it has the mechanic backwards from how it would be most valuable. I’d set a design like this to work more like Guardian Owl, somthat the effect is more powerful as allies die off.

1 Like

That is Samus from the game Metroid. It’s like having a Schwarzenegger card and calling it Predator :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s okay with me. :smiley: Name creation is part of the fun.

It’s designed opposite of Owl. Owl is good for side support, this one is good for center position. So, yeah, that’s why it’s backwards I guess.

Nerfed her a bit.

New cards (illustration belongs to Genzoman):

3 Likes

Good tank that Poséidon :smile:

1 Like

I supposed so. Helios is, too, I guess. His debuff is really weakening the enemies.

I would want me a Totomoro, too. These are mostly passive heroes btw, but they look awesome. I hope there will be some like them. :grin: