Hero Class Quest Tutorials using minimal items and ONLY 4-star Classic Heroes from Training Camps

Updated Trials of Survival - Level 3, post v20 buff to the bosses. The video linked below jumps straight to the boss wave. This quest feels harder than before, but that could be it was always dicey to run a quest without a healer. I used all my healing pots and I can imagine that this quest will not always be beatable by a team of 4-star classic heroes.

I used 2 Grimms (1 maxed, 1 at 3-60), Scarlett, Gormek and Little John.

5 Likes

Updated Trials of Decimation - Level 3, post v20 difficulty. The video below jumps straight to the boss wave. This quest didn’t feel any harder than the original. It is still beatable by a team of 4-star classic heroes. I used 3 Kirils, Hu Tao and Kashhrek.

3 Likes

Great big Thank You @madmarv for taking so much time in putting all of this together! My alliance has many F2P & C2P gamers who are going to be going back to this time & again for help in completing those quests!

Greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Trial of Shadows - Level 3, post v20 difficulty. The video below jumps straight to the boss wave. This version of the quest didn’t feel any different from the previous incarnation. Taking a pair of Sabinas makes the quest so much easier than other hero class quests. At least there is a decent mix of hitters and utility heros available among sorcerers and rogues. The downside is that you will likely have to max a hero that you ordinarily would bother to keep on your bench. I know Kelile isn’t popular for some reason despite Marjana, the 5-star version of Kelile, is one of the must have reds. And wearing the Skittles avatar is used as a form of punishment in some alliances.

1 Like

Trials of Justice - Level 3, post v20 difficulty. At this point it feels like all of the hullabaloo about buffing the quest bosses is overrated. I remember that this quest gave me difficulty before v20 and I had to resort to using my 5-star heroes to complete the Trial. That was before I maxed a Cyprian. Now I can just barely beat this quest with only 4-star classic heroes. I’m not sure if I could repeat this win on a regular basis, but I have a strong feeling that maxing two Cyprians would make this quest a snap. My team is 2 Sonyas, Wu Kong, Cyprian and Li Xiu. If I had 2 Wu Kongs I might remove Li Xiu. I would like to dump Wu Kong but I suspect that I may need to use his attack buff with a purple color stack to take down Joon and Justice. Cyprian’s riposte could eventually kill all of the bosses, but the lack of healers in this quest make that a chancy strategy.

The video below jumps straight to the boss wave.

1 Like