Hero Card art. Get your card now!

I liked them all for you :blush:

3 Likes

thx Jonah theBard. :slight_smile:

i think it’s beautiful! We’re all just used to maxed 5* stats. :grin:

2 Likes

Lol. I ain’t had one yet. The best I’ve had was a 4*, and it got lost when my acc. went down. :slight_smile:

okay, I need some help deciding between these two pics for Aragorn’s card, what do ya’ll think? Maybe neither?

kimda
@Rook, which one looks more like the movie? Or more like what Aragorn?

4 Likes

I think it depends partly on what you make his special skill. I would like to point out that, though it is not heavily featured in the movie (pretty much just the one scene where he’s tending to Eowyn’s borken arm), the book goes to great lengths to make a philosophical point:

The hands of a king are a healer’s hand.

That is, a strong argument could be made that a true-to-Tolkien special wold have not only an offensive component, but also a strong element of healing. Like Anzogh, incidentally.

5 Likes

Atholas, Kings foil. Yes, healing would be one of his specialties. But I’m think on calling the dead to fight as another. :slight_smile: So maybe both?

1 Like

Ooh, maybe it could be like Rumplestiltskin / Danzaburo and have a number of possible effects! I trust your judgment - you seem sufficiently well versed in Tolkien to make an appropriate decision. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to know more LOTR history than America’s. I’ve forgotten most of it. :frowning:

1 Like

Saphirra these are wonderful. What an awesome idea!

-e

2 Likes

Thank you @eshcaine. I got it from the Forum Heroes thread. I got my help on how to do so there to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, I have made my choice on which one to use. thank you all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

no waaaaait! brb!

20 kingsfoil leaves

EDIT:

bites nails :grin:

3 Likes

So you are basically Spinal Tap :laughing: “But it goes to eleven”.

2 Likes

Aragorn :rofl:

11 Likes

@Rook, WHere did you find THESE??? These are great!!! I looked so long for something this good. Funny thing, I had decided to use neither. But I did like the Rumplstilkskin idea of choice special. So I made a fun little thing, which ya’ll will se l8r.

1 Like

Don’t we have already Rigard?
Always thought he’s Aragorn.

3 Likes

Nailed it. Thematically on point. I think heal should also cleanse.

3 Likes

@Saphira I love the look…Are his specials random like Danzaburo? Couldn’t he do both? :smile:. Maybe heal one hero 100% & do a massive amount of damage to one enemy and nearby enemies? :muscle: :herb: :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

do you mean debuff all allies? I’ll change it to debuff, and give him his name instead of Bane’s. :wink:

1 Like