Hero Card art. Get your card now!

Love undispellable amusement.
A real life special. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Raven is a sun catcher spirit in western native American mythology (among many other things)

And no rush take as long as you want

3 Likes

This is cool! Haha! Very creative!
Do one for me! :slight_smile:
I’d be very happy!

1 Like

@Dudeious.Maximus, Tell me what you want on it. I have a list Hero Card art. Get your card now! - #96 by Saphirra here. If you want extra, just tell me, I’ll do what I can.

Ok. I might have time tomorrow night, or tonight, just have to see the way the cookie crumbles. :slight_smile:

I kinda like it to be your creation just on my name and profile pic, that’s cool with me! My pic is from the black sabbath 1978 tour if you need a bigger picture :slight_smile:
Don’t care if you can’t do it right away take your time have a think! I’d like the lagoon family so put me with them!

1 Like

Ok, will do. I will do I after @nevarmaor’s. :slight_smile: Lagoon family, what does that mean? and I do need a bigger pic, so, hope I find the one you want. :wink:

They have the leaf in there profile, just look at gato gilra Wilbur profile , just add that too it! The main pic shouldn’t be hard to find I google it earlier :smile:

1 Like

Fyi Lagoon is one of the families in Atlantis heroes, family members share a boost depending on how many members are on your team.

1 Like

I’ll try my best. :slight_smile: I’ll do some research on it.

greek to me, since I haven’t done much Atlantis province work. By family, do you mean class?

It is more like element (but different). All the Season 2 heroes belong to a family, I don’t remember how many different ones there are. If you use more than one member of a family together they have a family link similar to an elemental link. For instance, I have Meila and Mnesseus 3* heroes who are both Atlantis family. If I use both together they get a 5% defense boost. If three of the same family are used the boost is 10%. And so on. Note you can’t use dupes for this. Two Melia get no boost. Two Melia and a Mnesseus only get a 2-hero boost. Each family has a different link effect.

Hope that makes it clearer.

2 Likes

Did you mean cleric?

Yes, thank you

No, I am my own class :wink:

Like Poe’s The Raven

“Prophet!” said I, “thing of evil!—prophet still, if bird or devil!"

2 Likes

Yes, give him his own class! A prophet with that Illuminati eye in a triangle symbol lolololol

I’d like to add a Spirit link to @nevarmaor:

5% increase on paper bag breathing for 6 turns

2 Likes

Like this?

2 Likes

Or maybe …

Which ties in with my engineerieness

1 Like

Yes, but also ties into Freemasonry!

1 Like

Which of course all leads back to the Knights Templar and Jesus secretly marrying Mary Magdalene, or some such.

And it was the Eye of Horus long before Freemasonry.

1 Like

Agreed.

20 rolled up left trouser legs

3 Likes