Hero Card art. Get your card now!

Yeah, wasn’t thinking. But the new one doesn’t

This is not Aragorn, this is George Clooney in the new Nespresso ads

4 Likes

…his special suppose to be deadly joke?

3 Likes

Thanks love one​:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

What would you like on one? What pic, color of card, i.e. holy, dark, nature, ice, or fire, what attack you want, what special, etc. Just message me here, or on LINE. My line is saph3.
@Gamora926, or you can message me on Discord. Saphirra the Magnificent#2500

1 Like

Already have one :wink: link

9 Likes

5 star elvin warrior yellow heels 30 % raise defence 30% dispels enemy perks and dispels freindly bluffs

1 Like

Cool one @_John_Doe.

@tguns11b, i will try and get it made. Can the elven warrior be female? And by friendly bluffs, do you mean all ailments put upon them by the enemy?

1 Like

15 Likes

Yes dispels all bluffs and it doesn’t matter if its Male or female but thank you for ur time ur awsome!

2 Likes

Your welcome. What name would you like for your hero?

Esperald would be a decent name but if u can come up with a better one go for it thanks again

1 Like

@tguns11b, I have 3 pictures for you to choose from. If you don’t like them, I will try some others. Here they are.

3 Likes

I guess that would be the Trump Card! (thank you…thank you…I’m here all week).

5 Likes

Are you wanting a card? Or livening up the thread? Just didn’t want to miss you if you wanted one

Sorry @Saphirra, I just couldn’t resist the pun. I don’t require a card, thank you. :heart:

2 Likes

It’s alright, just didn’t want to leave you out. Never leave a man behind

Ahem! man? :laughing:

2 Likes

You know the phrase? It applies to WOMEN TOO. Lol. Akeight, never leave a woman behind

1 Like

Only teasing! :wink:

1 Like

Cookie Settings