Hero capacity – can you Summon when your Roster is full?

If the hero capacity is full and you were to do a 10 pull on say Atlantis… Would the capacity allow you to save the new Heroos or would you have to empty spaces in your her cap before you pulled?

It will allow you to go over as much as you pull.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply

I always make sure my roster full before to pull free daily summon and also silver and others pull, so that I can choose as much as possible to level.

2 Likes

Sorry, for probably asking the same, but how come, if your rooster is full you are allowed to summon many more heroes? What’s the point than in having the capacity cap? Or once you shut down the game all the heroes you have beyond your limit will disappear?

:fox:

What does it help summoning over your limit? You can’t level those heroes because you can’t get heroes from any other source than the portal. So you have to feed those heroes away or buy more rooster space to lvl your great new heroes.

And if you lvl the heroes you just summoned away there is no difference if you feed them away whenever your rooster is full to make more space before you summon again or if you summon in one streak and feed them away afterwards.
No real advantage in one way or the other. Only for people with say 10 places hunting 1 hero and doing 500 summons they don’t have to leave every 10 summon the portal and feed 10 heroes away and repeat it 50 times. . They just summon 500 times at once and feed 499 heroes away in the end.

1 Like