Hero Cap increasing 2 at a time instead of 5 at at time starting with Level 37 [SOLVED: Working as Designed]

My wife has got a weird thing with her hero cap. Typically it goes in numbers of 5 but today she got a strange shot of just 2 of them on one row. Anything we can do to fix this

From player level 41 onwards you start getting hero cap increase of +2, so I would say it is quite normal. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can check the Wiki site for more info: https://sites.google.com/site/empiresandpuzzlesrpgwiki/intro/player-profile/level

1 Like

Yea but she is only at level 37

Then I am not sure, I just answered based on the chart provided on the link. Maybe, level 37 also gives a +2 increase, which is not mentioned in the chart. Someone who is level 37 or above will have to confirm. I am at level 36. :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t really been keeping track of how many cap increases per level. But just for a reference point, I am currently at Level 49, I have not purchased any Cap Increases at all, and my hero cap is at 82.

1 Like

Level 37 is the first level where the 2-at-a-time increase starts:

This was changed a while ago, and I don’t think that Wiki entry was updated recently (I notice the “last updated” dates on there are quite a while ago).

@Pois1 has been maintaining the Forum thread that I linked consistently, though — so that’s a better source of current information. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t realize that the Wiki page was not updated. I will bookmark the the linked thread for future references. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings