Hero Cap Increase offer frequency

Actually not tied to the Covenant event (or SGG forgot to make it come up earlier as they did for the Covenant summon gate) but the hero cap increase is in the forth tier of today offer “Forgotten Treasures of Fire”, which also contains covenant coins.
@Kenzo enjoyed it? :blush:

1 Like

I’m confused… How large is your current hero capacity? I have 321 at level 71. Buying 5 spots from the store only cost 450 gems which are roughly 2$. I don’t think any of the hero caps offers beat this price right?

I have 370 spaces and 5 more spaces in the shop will cost 550 gems. I consider myself a small potatoes spender, so people who pull more and keep the 5s they get would have to pay far more.

Edit: kmview has 522 spaces - I’m guessing it costs about a thousand gems for just another 5 new spaces

1 Like

Love this idea a hero mincer…

1 Like

I did thank you, I mean it’s a shame I had to unlock it by buying other offers but I can’t complain. I just need a few more of these deals!! Because I’m still like 30 heroes over my capacity :sob:

@EricChester now have 532 spaces (after buying the two hero cap Increase offers) and it costs me 950 gems to expand. I’ll need to spend 5k+ gems soon but gonna wait for more gem offers…

3 Likes

In another thread @BlackZed calculated how much 5x roster space cost us if we buy the offer.

Assuming 50% discount on gems, offer price of $6.98 should net 971 gems.

Gems = 500
EHT = 300 gems
5 roster slots = 171 gems

400 gems from the in-game store cost 5$. If you buy 2800gems offer, 400 gems will cost you about 4,2$.
From the 'roster offer" for 7$ you can get 5 roster slots + 500 gems + EHT.
I think it’s nice.

2 Likes

More gem offers today. New gem offers generally daily. :joy::rofl:

30 is good. Great improvement. :+1:

2 Likes

The problem is I end up spending them on more pulls when I need featured heroes. I need willpower. No more pulls this month until Styx :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

that makes sense now.

@Elioty33 is there going to be another roster expansion deal during this Covenant? I’m out of space again, and I’m desperate :joy: Thank you kindly!

Did you miss the one that was on just a few (<7) days ago? I will check later today (19th, just in case your timezone is still on the 18th :grimacing:) when the next one is.

@Kenzo I did notice the last SE that you had traded 20 HotM (klaern at the time) I was hoping this was done to be humorous.
You and I are in a similar predicament with roster space but I have gone ahead and feed duplicate season one 5* to themselves plus any leveled 5* (holding back 1) I dont plan to level a dupe of (tbh with my current depth there’s not any single hero I feel that passionate about) still leaving me enough duplicates for the top teir SE
fortunately I haven’t had to feed away any of the “collection” yet. But it can be done if needed as was mentioned to me some time ago 3* is pretty easy to pull again.
So I am currently at 566 of 570 & just wondering what kind of roster management you have going on?
And as always good luck in the portals!

1 Like

@L33tVortex12596 oh it was actually 20 Karas I traded at SE because I don’t have that many Klaerns lol. Oh wow you’ve resorted to feeding away season one 5*, I just feel precious with the 5* because one day if we stop pulling it’ll be our only currency for new heroes at the SE :sweat_smile: Instead I’ve been feeding away 3* and 4* but I’ve already gotten to the point where I don’t have any duplicates and the ones I’ve kept I plan to level up one day (and pulling for them again might be a pain because I no longer need to pull in those portals). I’ve also eaten away all S1 3* and 4* by the way except for a few, so everything I have left are event heroes.

I’m currently at 579/577 so we have a similar roster number!

1 Like

I have slowed down my pulling mostly due to the frustration of not getting the one I actually want…duplicates are a bummer…lol…but I also don’t post my successes as often as I used to due to feeling chastised or criticized for spending.

Summary

- YouTube

@Kenzo Link will expire

2 Likes

Only people who are jealous would be critical.

1 Like

Still taints the successes unfortunately my shell is not as hard as I had hoped it to be by now in my life.

4 Likes

That is unfortunate. I am envious of those like yourself who have the ability to chase heros on a whim. But am happy for you lot when you get them.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous roster, even though it’s massive I still find it tidy/organised :slight_smile: Nah I totally understand where you’re coming from, it’s easy to free judged especially when a lot of people are angry at the game or #nospend etc. If I do post successes, I sometimes don’t post how many pulls it took me because it also makes me feel guilty for spending lol.

1 Like

Sharing the big picture is a debate in and of itself…do you share the whole thing to warn others that is dosen’t always easily come pouring out of the portals … or refrain from sharing anything except the minimal wins to keep from enduring the ridicule for spending… its a tough choice with both sides having merits…but back back to the original topic…lol… it seems this roster expansion is making an appearance monthly…hang on friend …here’s hoping it will be soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Morlovia coming. 42 days. 36 offers.

If you need to use gems to expand, those offers will come in handy.

I expect Roses to appear again this month, soon. Last appearance 3/9. Appeared twice in August.

1 Like