Myztero- so underwhelming for such a hard hero to get (supposedly)
Completely agree with this and Hanitra needs an attack of some sort. Also Exeera and Mok-Arr are stupid too and need tinkering with. Salmon Loki and Rokkamush are a joke too
Agree 100% great adds
Myztero+1; no need to explain why xD
Make Hel and Mushasi relevent again please.
Morris and Vollermork
Owl - most underwhelming VS hero.
Myztero and Hel definitely need a buff. Noor and Natalya could use ateeek to be more relevant also.
Kingston, Noor, Kunchen, Lady Loki, Mica and the ninjas
Please buff Myztero… get the people excited when he pops up in summon gate!!
You can’t dodge that one
Greetings to all!
Aeron needs some vitamins, as a healer he’s extremely weak.
The whole sand empire (no costume), specially Roc, is outdated, they should at least have a longer duration for their no-heal status, as two turns is ridiculous in a game where three-star heroes do the same for four turns.
Telluria has gone from overpowered to underpowered, maybe a bit more of an increase.
Quintus (no costume) is pretty much useless, since he only hits hard, no status effects, and manages to make less damage than lots of similar heroes that also throw status effects.
Hope this feedback helps.
Poor, useless green ninja - Jade.
Since s1 are getting love with a 2nd costume (some of which are insanely awesome like Quintus), I won’t suggest any of them.
Boss Wolf - even on fast mana he’s pretty outdated, stats are sub par, effect is limited usefulness. Doesn’t get used outside of fast mana.
Guardian Owl - pretty much in the same boat as Boss Wolf.
Every single nerfed previous HoTM, like Telluria & Aegir.
Winter event 3* & 4* minions and family bonus for them. They didn’t deserve the nerf bat because of costume Krampus + Penguin of death. As it is now, Carol sits on the bench because it’s not worth the loss of a hero slot for pairing her with Buddy in tournaments.
Family bonuses for the retired challenge event families are pretty outdated as no one is running 5 hero teams of them, even on challenge events.
There are so many heroes that probably need buffs, but I’ll mention 5 that I seem to hear quite often from a lot of users:
Myztero. Make him never forget status effects.
Aeron. Spread his secondary effects to all heros.
Remove all negative effects from all Easter heroes.
Myztero is the obvious buff, he should be able to remember ANY passive or active hero special skill without getting hit, cleanse ailments from the team, remove buffs from the enemy team, and manipulate the board as if he has an innate SCROLL OF ALTERATION at least once!
- Red Hood (increase damage, give minions attack, give minions secondary effect (burn/poison, etc.) or all of the above).
- Captain Nemo (please make his special skill dangerous: maybe 800-1000% damage when he has a status effect).
- Lughaidh (buff mana speed to average).
- Yang Mai (increase chance for additional hits to 60%).
- Kageburado (remove penalty for opponent’s low health).
- Guinevere (not sure; maybe add damage or increase mana cut or have mana cut affect all).
- Mica (add damage).
- Akkorog (make his shuffle dependent on number of opponents on the field–for example, shuffling only when there are three or fewer enemies; alternatively, make the shuffle always group shuffled heroes).
- Misandra (increase % chance for additional hits; increase damage of additional hits).
- Captain Kestrel (increase damage).
- Reuben (increase damage; add another effect, such as a bleed DOT status effect).