⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Xandrella

This thread is for discussing whether Xandrella is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Xandrella. For that, please see: 🍃 Xandrella – 5* Nature/ Green from Contest of Elements

If you’d like to see more threads like this — or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Xandrella is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Xandrella is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Xandrella is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet

0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Xandrella is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak — why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Xandrella ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual set of impartial votes rather than a #ideas-feature-requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Xandrella thread.

1 Like

I feel like Xandrella is a mismatched and does some of everything but doesn’t do anything well. Some of the things she does doesn’t make sense, especially given her mana speed.

1 Like

I have mine at 3/18 and she looks good.

It’s like a 5* Hansel who can hit the target and the other blue heroes

I take back what I said about Xandrella. I think she is well balanced and works quite well for her intended use. She is fantastic against titans and plays well with off color teams. Matilda and Xandrella are monsters against teams that have multiple blues.

I really look forward to balance change setting her power 60 points up

I don’t think that will really do much in the grand scheme of things, but a question I have is if Roz is also getting a buff? To be clear, I don’t believe either of them needs a buff, but it would be odd to buff one and not the other.

Well, elemental heroes will get highest stat change so it will make some difference. And, yes, Roz will get stats boost as well

I hope that they can make xandrella her mana speed to fast. Look at doxan. And roz with their power…

Xandrella is fine as she is. She is one of the hardest hitting green heroes in the game and she boosts all green tiles on the board. She is amazing as she is and I think a much better hero than Roz.

She would be perfectly fine, if she didn’t do that mana drain that she does. Otherwise, a perfectly good hero to match her rarity.

What do you mean, mana drain thing?

That mana drain thing

I don’t understand. Are you saying this particular skill is overpowered for her rarity or it doesn’t fit her skill at all?

The combination of her skills is pretty powerful and debilitating.

Are you saying she needs to be nerfed?

She seems weak at average but that is balanced with things she does. Would love her at very fast, though, but with lower damage at 300% instead of 450%

She probably should be buffed to fast speed because in today meta, she barely does anything but damage. Almost no ice heroes in top raid defenses and all are packed with Aramis and Hathor who prevent ailments

She does residual damage with her passive, especially when paired with multiple greens. You also have the fact that she buffs all green tiles, so she speeds up slower greens. Even if she doesn’t inflict the ailment, her damage is on the higher side. I don’t think she needs to be fast mana. Doing that would make her OP. She’d do too much for her mana speed at fast and that would throw her out of balance.

1 Like

i pair her with Evelyn to counter the ailment preventers and they work extremely well together. Fast would be great but certainly not necessary.

1 Like

No. She doesn’t need a nerf. But that special of hers is mighty powerful. Stats-wise, she is fine.

1 Like