⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Waterpipe

Better use Charge heroes against him. He is an insane heroes from good portal so you need the equality team to fight to. The greatest counter is Topaz/dam all at x1.
Well, don’t use normal mana speed heroes then cry about can not use your special skill. Its like you bring cats a sticky rice and see the cats go away from that.
Abt thread, WP isnt worth a nerf because SGG tactic nowaday is releasing super heroes then super counter. This will become an endless circle until players run out of money to chase.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

1 Like

This …

Then this :sweat_smile:

Ooof :person_facepalming:

Literally contradicting yourself there, bud. Leave the name-calling for elementary school.

…& Assuming you’re not still stuck there, well then, respect [going forward] shouldn’t be too hard to muster up, no?

Btw, do you have Waterpipe or something? As you seem awfully invested; least enough to explain your behavior. Otherwise, I’m a bit confused…

As any hero that is only possibly to counter - by your own admission: with VVF heroes - should be a giant red flag in itself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Does tell the truth mean bashing? If those words hurted a paper soul, im sorry.
I pulled abt 90 times but no WP owned. Only Miriam as tank atm. And do i need to show how i beat WP in War or Raid to proof my words? Just take a look at top players videos and you will understand what i tried to tell here. Nothing rude.
Well, i understand my roster limit and 3/6 War Flag for WP tank is fine atm. Not good enough in any high level competition but im working at it.

Nothing much to say but 3.2k trophies is easy to me whenever i want to climb

1 Like

2 Likes

The thing you explained about the Nerf is excellent. I welcome and appreciate your words. Once a player invested for a particular hero you should not nerf. This balance should be done before releasing officially and should correct at beta itself.

Ok fine, appreciate your reasons, you can visit xnolphod nerf thread where you can find my comments about it. We don’t like to ask for a nerf as well but honestly everytime we get new hero’s in game it’s the same. OP heroes everywhere. @Shyam We were quiet so they will release Luna next who is stronger than water pipe. ( reason to keep this thread active )
@Shyam do you appreciate and welcome if someone calls you cry baby , paper soul and talk about your game play ? No one is asking him not to add comments here but bashing others is not manners :blush: if you appreciate it I’m sorry I don’t have anything to comment :blush:

1 Like

Hey bud . Don’t mistake me and i appreciate only the part he mentioned about the investment . Apart from that i didn’t comment anything. Relax bud @Dessertrose and chill. Once release you should not nerf. Thats i am telling. Cheers . No hard feelings buddy.

Nerf is happening from long time. This thread is to just discuss about it and no where it’s mentioned in header nerf waterpipe. Everyone has right to give their opinion here. My hero’s got nerfed as well from telly vela … M&M. No hard feelings here just that you commented after he did personal attacks.

Personally, I think Waterpipe is awkward to fight, but I don’t find them impossible to beat or find them to be OP going against them. I agree that if you don’t get the tiles then you will not win, but that’s true against most heroes and teams, especially in rush format. If you do get the tiles and/or have the heroes to counter then, again like most heroes, Waterpipe is very beatable. Would prefer for them to stop with the nerfs though.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

With the new Ninjas and Lunar Heroes, the top alliances, as predicted, already stop using waterpipe, so I doubt there´ll be a nerf for a hero that isn´t even going to be used much at top level anymore.

She´ll still be strong at low level of course where counters are rare, but also waterpipes are rare, and one is rarely forced to attack one of them, so the problem simply isn´t big enough to warrant extreme actions like nerfs.

1 Like