⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Noor

I have ascended her over Elena, Azlar and Khagan. And I consider her very useful and a good hero. She needs maybe something more, I would go directly to a +35% hp and atk but she is a good hero and I like her role in my game style .

1 Like

I ascended her over Atlar too. She is part if my red mono Stack: Marjana+15, Kelile+20, Boldtudk+20, Noor 4/80 and Reuben +7.

She perfornes well in this stack, giving additional protection to all red heros abd providing additional attack and health. If you go mono there often you do not get tiles to combine for a few turns. Noors minions finish some enemies and provide a „ meatshield“ against defenders slash attacks. With this team short of TP4200 i win against 4600 or 4700 Teans with green tank in 4 out of 5 tries. Without Noor i loose more.

So she is a bit niche but very valuable in the right team. My main concern is she us a druid, so embleming her would yield dome druids thorn minions. This weaklings would dubstitute one or teo sparrow minions. They dhould change her type to Ranger or fighter and she would be moch more usable with emblems.
Consider using ger wirh frosth and having her minions buffed up to 100% attack…

3 Likes

Monk is her ideal class in my opinion. But yeah, I like my Noor very much and the sparrows, considering that they are minions, hit hard. Very often the finishing strike in a raid is by a minion.

This is my common mono red:

What sort of damage does Rokkamush do with BT and GF active? Do you have any videos?

I have no videos but I can check for you. Give me some hours…

2 Likes

My Noor +20 with troop 30 mana and Grazul +5% mana now have the minions with 481 hp …for the vf war with critic 23 510 hp… thanks a lot :sunglasses:

Good board but it is just to show you Rokka’s damage:

First time in which I record a video so if I mistook anything, please tell me.

1 Like

Now lets make Noor average, and it will be just fine.

5 Likes

I don’t know, really I don’t know. I mean, I would preserve an equal amount of heroes for each mana speed. I am not a great fan about changing their speed.

Further it is impossible to move the current META to a slower one if we move the heroes toward fast speed.

I would add something without changing her speed. I mean, Bera and Freya are fast, she should do something more to justify her slow speed.
At slow speed she should be the Queen of minions, she is already close to it because of their effectiveness but I would add something more.

4 Likes

Sure, following that path - stay slow, do more - is valid ofc.
As meantioned, when i take a look what Bera / Freya is able to provide at fast speed, Noor as slow gotta get some serious buff, which would be awesome.
But when i look back, all those months here, asking for buff which ended up with 5% minion boost… well never stop hoping i guess.

Btw i just tryed my Miki, hero none ever asked for buff, and all i gotta say is wow, one extra round of silence is really heavy. Noor crying in the corner meanwhile lol

5 Likes

Increasing the speed of slow heroes does nothing for that large portion of game content.

Instead…

Make slow heroes worthy of their speed

5 Likes

:joy: lol mate, really, you are right. Well, maybe in a few months her minions will be buffed to 31% :grin::v:t2:

5 Likes

Noor is so over crying at this point. You can only be neglected for so long before you just don’t care anymore. She is just a depressed girl out of tears still dreaming that dream that she’ll be taken off the shelf to be played with one day.

She should shine in a VF 5* tourney without blue heros. Right? LOL, she wasn’t featured in a single defense for that format! I know, I know…she’s not a defensive hero! Well, neither are the S1 reds. I did see lots of Elenas, Khagans, and Azlars! Just saying…

6 Likes

Thanks for that, I appreciate it!

The damage done is very respectable - when he hits, of course. With Wilbur in play debuffing defense and sharing the cumulative hits I think it would work even better.

1 Like

Mine took a bit of a (raid) hiatus but I have brought her back into the fold with a team that works surprisingly well vs Freya tanks: Baldur, Wilbur, Lady Wool, Gillibilli.

She always gets a run in all of my PVE stuff though, and is now enjoying 862 hp minions (the recent buff + Frosth specials)

I checked Shrubbear’s maxed but unemblemed stats - 324 attack, 473 defense, 820 health. Noor’s buffed minions have 372 attack, 841 defense, 862 health. It is like everyone has a mini shrubbear on steroids pet

1 Like

Or maybe change her passive. Instead of summoning a sparrow for her when the enemy summons a minion, she could summon a thorn minion (or even sparrows) for herself and nearby allies.

1 Like

I have enough experience with him to say:

• good for PVP, raids and bloody tournaments, obviously he gives you his best in the early rounds, when he can soften some opponents with a couple of hits, paired with buffer and debuffer still better.

• not good to farm, you need reliable hits and the damage is not so important, being many mobs very squishy.

Noor still good by players allready play with her, a little inprovment for them. She still not an option for ALL others because the itens can be used in other options … SG doesn’t change anything imo regarding new player choices.

I think Noor with this inprovment can be used like Gullimburst+20, they give around extra 400hp and a small amount of damage after 3 turns. Both of then can work very well with another Healler in PvP, Tower, Maps and Hard stages.

People like Gullimburst because he needs a lower work to upp him. They do the same extra Hp while Noor has the nich Minions advantage, but SG could add more smart buffs on Her imo, like her minions starting on other minion as target First, and not RNG. Cleanse ALL allies was another good inprovment for her as a support Hero.

2 Likes

Give her a passive effect, (cleanse, debuff block for team) and make her minions block talent/elemental link minions for herself or change her class to something else. I hate the idea of a useless thorn minion replacing one of her beastly sparrows. Druid minions are terrible for almost any hero. My Costume Magni gets nothing from them.

1 Like

Noor could easily be a fast hero to compete with the likes of Bera, Freya and Frosth.

3 Likes