⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Noor

After using her more now with more minion summoners on defense, my opinion of her has gone down, not up. I regularly lose battles with her compared to most other 5* heroes I have. Her ability to remove minions is okay, her ability to protect anyone but herself is one of the worst in the game that I have for a defensive hero. Zulag at least can protect 3 at average. By the time Noor fires, it is too late to make a difference. Even worse, once the minions are stripped from the other team, she offers very, very little.

She desperately needs something else to contribute to raids, wars and tournaments. In the map she is not bad she there is time to “warm her up”. Making her Average would not help much and even at fast she’d be meh.

Her sparrows are a joke compared to Bera’s moths.

Please SGG, redeem this poor cute sparrow girl!

One idea: every time a sparrow on any ally removes a minion, Noor gets 10% mana, and change her to average at the same time

Idea two: sparrows give a -5% to armor as a stack debuff every time they hit up to a stack of 10 which combines with normal defense down skills

Idea 3: make her fast and have sparrows give owner hero 15% attack bonus per sparrow

Idea 4: make her average, lower the minion health to 20% and increase the damage to 50% of Noor’s stat

Idea 5: keep her slow, but have the sparrows remove 1% of mana on hit

Idea 6: make her average and her sparrows replicate like Seshat’s minions.

10 Likes

My idea is very simple and will turn her around into a much better hero.

Keep her slow speed, it is fine

Add cleanse as first skill. You may think this doesn’t help much for a slow hero but it is priority cleanse. Doing this you solve the problem of bera, turning Noor into an effective bera counter.

Instead of removing minions, dispel 1 random dispellable buff from the target. There are already sufficient minion killers like grimble and skadi, I want to retire her from the minion killing business and focus on dispelling. And to be able to dispel every turn is quite OP

4 Likes

@Drewrobi

You speak of her as a defensive hero here, but as an offensive hero earlier. Which do you mean? Noor isn’t to be used as a defensive hero. Only as an offensive (attack) hero.

I can’t remember the last time I used my 4/80 Telluria, not even in rush war/tourney because that’s how much of a dud she is to me now. I take cMel+18 every single time over her if I need a green healer.

I will also gladly take Ametrine/cTibs over Clarissa/Alfrike if I need a 4* Kage or to flip defense buffers. In fact my cTibs+18 is a staple in one of my war teams and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

And of course as mentioned, everyone’s favorite cRigard. In fact he works so well I levelled 5 copies of him so I could use him in 5 war teams if I wanted.

3 Likes

She is not an offensive hero, after using her for a long time now, the sparrow damage is negligible and I don’t have Freya to boost it. Maybe the blue HotM will help a little? She is a one trick pony: removing minions. With all the fast minion producers, Noor at slow with no other functionality just doesn’t compare well

6 Likes

@Homaclese

I heard that it’s best to use crit troops with Noor. Is that true? If so. What level should the crit troops be? I have a red crit troop at 10 right now.

Thanx for whatever info you have. :wink:

Edit: my mana troop is at 12.

If you want to focus on giving your minions the most health possible then crit is the way to go. I give her my highest crit troop (when I remember to swap it in). Mine is only 11 though - the health breakpoints is what you want to be looking at with Noor, which happen every 4 levels I think.

I figured a long time ago that I wouldn’t be able to make Noor much faster nor give them a much harder bite so I focused on beefing up her minions with health emblem nodes and the crit troop.

2 Likes

Going to add to the pile here. With her being slow (especially when compared to other fast or average summoners) Noor either needs some other ability (apply burn or sand damage to all enemies, cleanse her team, or defense down, etc) or her minions need to apply something similar at a smaller quantity. That or change her speed with some vanilla damage (one or multiple enemies). For a five star she is definitely missing something.

7 Likes

I like the cleanse for all allies sounds fair

Also the new arrival of Frosth out Noor on the radar again ?

4 Likes

They’re supposedly bringing her up to 30% from 25%, but it still seems insufficient unless they add something like her minions debuff when attacking.

7 Likes

It feels like a troll. Like “oh really!? 5% increase!?”…jfc might as well as done nothing

6 Likes

Embora saibamos que seus minions sejam excelentes, os heróis de minion recém lançados são rápidos. Não existe motivos pra ela ser lenta, Freya ativa duas vezes antes da Noor ativar, o que faz de Freya realmente boa. Sei que Noor receberá uma melhoria nos Minions, mas ainda estará longe de ser boa.

Please use English in the main forum sections. Thank you

While we know her minions are excellent, the newly released minion heroes are fast. There is no reason for her to be slow, Freya activates twice before Noor activates, which makes Freya really good. I know Noor will get a Minion upgrade, but it will still be far from good.
Translated via deepl.com

Please continue the discussion here:

1 Like

Could we please do the non English speakers the courtesy of not flagging their posts (now unflagged) when they are courteous (which is kind of rude), provide a translation and if required, a reminder about English with the redirection? Alternatively, provide a translation and answer in English (why waste moderator time?)

Thanks so much. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Op’s original post (@SquallLeonhart ) translation courtesy of google translate::

While we know that your minions are excellent, the newly launched minion heroes are fast. There is no reason for her to be slow, Freya activates twice before Noor activates, which makes Freya really good. I know that Noor will receive an improvement in the Minions, but it will still be far from good.

5 Likes

Despite I am not a notable member in the forum I thought exactly the same and you have my appreciation (which worths what it worths :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

It’s almost as if the devs didn’t read any of these posts. Noor’s rebalance seems so underwhelming.

5 Likes

In every game there is a need for balance, this should be no different. We had a balance with Teluria, with poor Vela (who suffered about 300 nerfs), and recently with heroes of CT, very welcome by the way. But let’s see now, who is Noor, hero of the month, close to the 5 * heroes of temp 4? Nothing is free, developers need to support themselves, but it is becoming ridiculous as the new heroes are very, very OP and those behind are really behind. Compare Noor 20 badges with Elizabeth Full, they are different proposals, different functions but the statistics really needed to be SO different?

1 Like

Because there are many more very fast / fast / average heroes, lol. Why don’t you check the percentage instead if you want an accurate representation?

Here we go again… Noor received a " buff". Sparrow Minion HP and attack increased from 25% to 30%. Would you ascend her over any season 1 red hero( Elena, Khagan, Marjana, Azlar) ? Because I would choose any season 1 over Noor.

2 Likes

That’s your choice. Many would choose thr opposite

2 Likes