⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Noor

Everyone is singing the same tune about how she sucks. It’s the same critiques about her in her threads and it’s been done to death at this point. Even the proposed buffs for her by everyone is the same things over and over again, average speed, summon more sparrows is what everyone is proposing. she really needs to be buffed substantially so that new stuff could be talked about her

This isn’t true. Sorry. I’m really not trying to be dismissive. Is everyone taking criticism of this hero personally? I doubt it.

There are two camps:
The love camp. And the hate camp.
And… some stragglers! Such as myself, who don’t use words such as hate. Sucks. Hot garbage… blah blah blah.

I’ve been pretty neutral with my reports on Noor. Her innate ability is her secret weapon for me. But the slow pseudo heal is not useful against the current meta. Or any other defense that is designed to shorten matches with fast and heavy damage.

So the niche… narrows with each new release! Which is the point that you may have missed. But when Uraeus arrives… it will be very hard to miss!

1 Like

That’s not what I meant, what I meant is everyone that’s against Noor is saying the exact same things. every newcomer who just chanced upon this thread inputs the same negative things about her without bringing anything new to the table. But I won’t blame them because how much can we possibly talk about a girl that just summons birds as an attack? Everything about her is being said to death and beating a dead sparrow at this point.
Which is why she needs her buff now

1 Like

This argument could go the other way.

But I agree with you 100%

The community taking pot shots at one another should not dictate balance.

Noor should opinions that are being blown out of proportion.

This is why America has the media that it does. Each side has to out-do the other.
Each side must fight fire with fire. Until the whole country burns

Those in the middle?
Are muffled

Wow…this thread would hit 1.5k pretty soon…not sure the clamor for Atomos speed bump up gathered as much…

Anyway… Would echo that her mana speed be made average and if not,

then just add one more line to her special " each destroyed minion by sparrows adds a moderate amount of mana to the sparrow minion owners /custodians "
This way her slow speed would conditionally be mitigated once her minions kill other minions; plus it potentially gives allies some mana boost as well.

Nevertheless, outside the slow mana in comparison with a few others, I found Noor kind of unique in her role for now.

2 Likes

Finally got the queen of minions to pair with my princesses! My dream team is closer to fruition. Just hoping for Odin or norns to arrive

Pretty jealous, not going to lie.
Freya + Noor + elemental D down + D down would make for some crazy ongoing DOT, particularly against green enemies and if you have a good crit troop on Noor(s)

I just happened to have guardian chameleon that buffs crit too.

Please share a video once you have it all set up…

It’s going to take a long time for that video. Probably do a farming quest with them at 3-70 because I have other heroes I want to train first

The next hero to chase is puss in boots because he gives a free summon. On farming when I mana them three with a hurricane, I can get three layers of ravens and sparrows out immediately on the first turn. Then with falcon, with Wilbur

1 Like

I really wanted to get PIB last time, with a similar thought process. Fingers crossed for next time around

1 Like

Bera does almost the same thing (5% less), yet she is fast, while Noor is slow. A huge difference! At least make Noor average or something or minions with 30% at slow.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Bera also has a higher health than Noor! Which continues to expand the value gap, enhancing meat shield properties at fast speed.

And where a sparrow randomly misses minions. The flurry of moths, at fast speed and 3 turns…are not having distribution issues. Enhancing minion removal by preventing them to begin with.

And finally… add in the poison DoT. All of this makes the word: niche… not so applicable to Bera.

But Noor still has a Hotm skill, either making her difficult to topple (in certain situations) or not in need of mats to have value in those same situations.
Is this comprable to being a monk? Or killing Bera and losing your charge? Probably not…

But most will view ALL this, as Bera still being the superior product.

Unfortunately again… you’re probably going to have to wait for Noor’s costume

2 Likes

I went against bera tank at slow it was like Bera summoned butterflies twice and when i fired noor’s special, nothing happened! Because of poison of bera’s minions noor couldn’t summon! That ended noor’s chapter for me

3 Likes

Yup. Virtually useless if Bera fires more than 1 round before Noor.

But it’s not like SGG cares. They don’t give a flying frog about this game.

1 Like

Bera at flank noor wins. Bera at wing noor wins. Bera at tank noor wins 80-90% of the time if you bring rigard or any cleanse and fire them just before noor
Without a cleanser bera wins 60-80% of the time

1 Like

pretty much some’s it up for me also. great on maps and challenge events, not so much for raids as I dont skip over and over to find a match up

2 Likes

That’s a fair point.
Between leveling, emblems, research, crafting and… troops… ham is in terribly short supply without challenging your strategical prowess.

One hero excels on defense while the other does not.
While the reasons are piling up, speed is always nestled right there…on Top!

And at some point. Speed does translate into offense as well.

From great starting board to totally fudging up and almost snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Luckily Noor was there to hold it together at the end… when her sparrows fly as fast as almost anything else in the game

3 Likes