⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Noor

I can respect that position. She is not for everyone.
My personal thoughts - Can she use a buff/would I accept a buff? Sure. Is she useless/trash/worst HOTM? Nope. Not by a long shot. Is she useful now? For me, and for players out there using her in a similar way, yes, very. Would I replace her if I got GM? Probably not. Would I replace her if I got C Azlar? Probably! At least in raids. She will always be my friend in PVE.

2 Likes

LOL! Yeeeaaahhh, this statement totally invalidates pretty much everything you’ve written.

1 Like

Why?
I don’t have any other fast hard hitters. He would be out of synch with the rest of my team. Having a powerful hero who doesn’t synergise with the rest of the team would lead to a worse result.

Now I didn’t say I wouldn’t take GM. I would just put him together with BT, Wilbur, G Falcon and Sumle probably and use them in one of my war teams

1 Like

You literally said you’d pass on Gravemaker but throw in a costumed Azlar. LOL, yeah let’s use all slow heroes so they are “in sync” with each other. Wow.

I didn’t say I would pass on GM, I said I wouldn’t replace Noor with him. She works well with this team. GM being a fast hitter would be all out of synch and his damage wouldn’t quite be big enough on his own to make a huge difference. C Azlar is a slower hero with a devastating special who would fit into my team much better than GM.

And I don’t usually advocate more than 1 or 2 slow heroes in a team, so that is just some random rubbish you have said.

Wow yourself sugarplum

LOL, ok sugar lips…enjoy taking Noor on raids over Gravemaker! Whatever floats your boat! Have fun!

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Seriously, I won’t replace Noor with GM in my setup. Only Zim/L.Loki/Grazul/Vanda will replace her.

There is this thing called synergy. GM will lack of synergy in my setup.

3 Likes

Not surprised…you and homer are the biggest Noor-ites ever. LOL. Enjoy the Noor, while you could have fired GM twice to her once and burned the enemy down!

1 Like

Your lack of understanding about synergy invalidate your opinions.

LOL…yeah, that’s why I’m top 100 daily. I don’t understand synergy. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You can brag about that if you do that as F2P.

What is your main raiding team’s TP? What is the average TP of your opponents?

I basically am…just do VIP (and now the dang POV).

Which means you are not F2P.

I can easily sneak in to top 100 with attack team of 4100-4200.

I already got into top 50 while still using 4*. (Pre-Telly)

Daily top 100 is not worthy to brag about.

LOL…ok? That’s not difficult. Doing it daily is. Do you want a prize? Look, I’m not getting into a pissing match with you two Noor homers. Look at the poll…she’s one of the worst HOTM out there. Enjoy her. Maybe you are so dang skilled that you can use this HOTM with such success! :partying_face: I bow down to your amazing raiding skills!!!

3 Likes

Look closer, you will find me as one of the players who vote for buff.

I always said Thoth is the worst HotM and need of buff, but I won’t deny that synergy can make him useful such as with Panther.

1 Like

Having the perception of being the worst HOTM is not the same thing as being the worst HOTM.

Anyway, you are probably right this is much more likely than Noor being useful in some team configs

1 Like

You’re wasting your breath, lads. Some people just want to see fireworks. A contribution that isn’t obvious didn’t happen. History tends to remember the generals who win wars in preference to the diplomats who prevented war in the first place.

5 Likes

Here is one battle Noor was pretty much the best hero in the game. Too bad this is an extremely rare defense to find in raids or she would be more valuable. I must say it was rather fun to watch sparrows take over

5 Likes