⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Noor

Which is why you don’t use her, and why I do.

Add me to Noor fans. Is she better than other minion callers? I can’t say, beggars can’t be choosers. But I do have Noor and she is unbelievably helpful on tower events. I use the call minion blessing in combo with Noor and I barely need any healing. Those mana pots can be put to good use elsewhere. Noor is particularly good on the magic tower as she can take 5 curses. I can get far higher with her and the loot that goes with than without her. I am not unhappy at all with maxing her.

6 Likes

Slow doesn’t matter. Her special is so good I’d use her at very slow.

People need to stop considering mana speed so heavily.

2 Likes

I use her in every war unless the enemies fielding blue tanks, but if a lot of summoners are about than even against blue tanks. She summons those tiny little sparrows (with a stat of a three star hero)…

Her passive (against a minion-summoner) is better than Alexandrine’s.

Yes, she is slow but oh Gosh… Noor at average? She would be in every def team…

And who the sparrows hit is just pure luck…

Of course she is a bit “weak”. She is a hotm. But whoever has her should totally give her a try…

Very usefull support hero…

2 Likes

I was so thrilled to get her and levelled her straight away. Those cute sparrows (:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) aside, she helps me survive in a lot of challenges and work like an overhealer before the final boss stage.

That being said there are very few older heroes that can ‘survive’ being compared with the new ones. Especially the minion summoners. What about Red Hood too. :broken_heart:

4 Likes

It may be the boost in minion stats is what Noor would ever get. Now she’s slowly becoming an old HotM…and not even a popular one in the positive way…so consideration for her costume may be in the back burner considering the trend.

For now, Noor does the job and very well too. Even against Bera ( just pair with Ziimkiti or other fast cleanser)…

3 Likes

Please buff Noor to make her more relevant in the game today

6 Likes

I guess she’s officially a red healer now. But 10% for slow is so pathetic even if it’s healing in conjunction with her minions to 40%. Raise it to 20-25% heal please

7 Likes

YES please! I was so pleased to see her get heal, and so disappointed when it was just 10. Please increase it to 25%. Thanks!

Thanks also for Vela. I kept using her all the time and her buffs are perfect.

Now let’s return Telluria to her previous glory. She so deserves it.

3 Likes

That 10% health buff is ridiculous even if she survives until then. It’s the only counter-minion 5* I have but she stands no chance against Bera even with Zimkitha. Only the speed boost will save her a little. Dump the pathetic heal or may be leave it, then perhaps she and Zimkitha with her element link will be enough without having to take in Grazul as the 3rd red hero, which is anyway a bad trio (3 supports!) against Bera kind of team…

1 Like

Compared to Zuri this hero is still very underwhelming.

3 Likes

I keep saying this, but my wishlist to just give her priority cleanse with 35% stats to all for her minions. That’s all this hero needs

2 Likes

It’s like why would they balance her, a slow hero with 10% healing? She couldn’t even get rid of the fiends herself with that miserable amount of healing

3 Likes

I think if they added cleanse and made it 20% it would feel about right. Or boost health by 150.
I think the cleanse - or status prevention for 2 turns like Grazul

6 Likes

Honestly even with the recent buff I didn’t mind feeding one Noor away to SE.
And the last remaining Noor in my roster is back of the queue for 5* Red and even some 4* Red

Noor was already one of my favorite heros, I have her limit broken plus +20 but hey I’ll take a buff too

4 Likes

Liked Noor from the start but emblemed her last month. Beyond the fact that 10%heal is not smth much for a slow hero, the thing is heal has nothing to do with her whole concept. She is about sparrows!
Imho, it would be much better if you give the sparrows smth extra eg. debuff when they hit, heal a hero each turn, cleanse (from stacks or even…fiends!). etc etc.
Anyway, any Noor buff should be on sparrows.

6 Likes

With Freya it can be, but Bera denies the generation of Minion, so no sparrows, no destruction of enemy minion…

There are dozens of minion makers that are currently prevalent other than just bera and freya

She may not work for Bera on her own, but with a cleanser this can be handled. I pair her with either Lady Loki or with C Rigard. I have also used her along with C Poseidon for his immunity.

But outside Bera, there is an entire WOK batch that does lot of stuff with minions, Hulda, Freya, Sheshat, X Mas family to name a few. Noor is fantastic when she starts popping sparrows when enemy fires up the minions. Those minions by themselves are huge meat shield and they quietly peck the enemy minions. And when she fires that a lot of meat shield for the entire team.
I use her regularly on minion wars, V fast modes and in no heal tourneys.

1 Like