⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Klaern

An element defense down before the initial damage, then an attack down would have been intriguing.

1 Like

He’s awful. I think we all agree.

I do, however, find it amusing that so many people complain about power creep but then complain when a bad hero comes along. Not every hero is supposed to be highly valued. Granted, it shouldn’t happen with a HOTM because they are usually “good” at best.

2 Likes

I think salmon Loki had the biggest complaint… He as supposed to be bera… And useful… And a dominant tank of his time… But people complained and now he is a joke.

Klaern be like:

6 Likes

Increase the amount of damage dealt and the DOT or make him very fast, that’s all I can say

1 Like

A ELRADIR lo mejoraron mínimamente oportunamente. Bueno y a telluria la mataron, y tb mejoraron a EGIDA, esos me acuerdo así x arriba.

Costumes are an opportunity for SGG to release new heroes without just copying the pose of older heroes but keeping facial features too! :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t mind costumes in general. Its just that Season 1 heroes need a buff without costumes. After the buff, we can get a chance to boost them even more by summoning a costome if we are lucky enough. I think all heroes should match the latest heroes in stats and can still differ in special skills (we need heroes with stronger specials and passives after all to keep us going). I think I would be happy enough if my Isarnia remains with the same special skill but with boosted stats. I can then summon as needed to ger her special costumes with improved special skills.

1 Like

Definitely needs a buff. More attack and faster mana speed at a minimum, preferably a complete overhaul. Maybe higher overall stats? Significantly more defense? I’m not sure how or where he would fit as is and he could benefit from some direction in that regard whether as an attacker, defender, PvP use, etc.

I would have like to see… 10% minions… And the minions get the health from the water damage… But with no cap. So the minions could be 1000 health on an event…

Is SG even listening to us on this one? I think they should address this immediatelt and not wait months to do so.

1 Like

They didn’t listen us (beta testers) and you are expecting to listen everyone else?

3 Likes

I have Klaern at 3/70 and the way he stands now i dont think hes worth going any further. Unfortunately hes one of the few blue 5*s i have.

The others are Misandra, Magni, Russula and Alice. Should i just start leveling one of these heros now? If so who would you go with?

Does anyone have any inside knowledge of if they are gonna buff Klaern? Id prefer to just max him but not ifno buff is coming.

1 Like

This is my current team

1 Like

I think I’d consider Alice over those options.

Also… Pump the measures on levelling your crit troops… Mana/magic/styx troops will be more valuable to your long term progression than crit troops.

2 Likes

I was thinking Alice but wasnt sure. Klaern was just the first blue 5* i pulled so leveled him up. I may just wait awhile longer and see if i get a more elite 5* blue

Im waiting on some better troops so im not leveling the crit ones too much. I just havent had much luck with pulling good troops at all.

Do you really think they are going to release a good HOTMn without you spending the money?

I don’t expect good hotms. But I expect serviceable hotms

2 Likes

Do you really think they are without money? You must roll in the gates so you have to spend or gems/money or tokens, and if you are lucky you will get them, yes the chance for HotM it’s bigger because you can get it from every portal but you still have to roll in this portals, they are not for free, so yes I am expecting they to be good on something, not like the event heroes but at least better than s1 and this one it’s not even better than the worst of s1 heroes (horgal and quintus).

2 Likes

Klaern needs an immediate buff - not in three months, not in six months change is needed now.

1 Like