⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Klaern

I don’t expect good hotms. But I expect serviceable hotms

2 Likes

Do you really think they are without money? You must roll in the gates so you have to spend or gems/money or tokens, and if you are lucky you will get them, yes the chance for HotM it’s bigger because you can get it from every portal but you still have to roll in this portals, they are not for free, so yes I am expecting they to be good on something, not like the event heroes but at least better than s1 and this one it’s not even better than the worst of s1 heroes (horgal and quintus).

2 Likes

Klaern needs an immediate buff - not in three months, not in six months change is needed now.

1 Like

He needed a buff when he was in beta. I still can’t understand why they created him. He doesn’t deserve 5 golden stars on his card.

3 Likes

I fought one today, limit broken and all, and i let him hit my team (at the time i only had 3 heroes alive) and he only did about an average of 350 damage to each and healed himself for 60ish HP per turn. I cant think of a single scenario where his niche special skill is actually useful. If they insist on keeping him this way, something has to change.

There are 4* heroes, amd maybe even some 3* who have more usefulness, more damage output, and definitely more synergy than he does. I really am rooting for him because i like heroes that may be less popular and figuring out a way to use them in a team is a fun part of the game, but again, he NEEDS something else

2 Likes

Is it possible we were posting about same person?

2 Likes

I’ve run into at least 6 or 7 different LB +20 Klaerns in the last couple of weeks. so there isn’t just one person with a maxed one. also, he is terrible. i did lose to one of those teams once, but it sure didn’t have anything to do with Klaern.

i dunno, maybe they’re just showing off how many ascension materials / aethers / emblems they can afford to buy. “Look, i even super maxed this Klaern, just because i can! :muscle::laughing:

I really hope they do buff him, though, because of course… i have one. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

There are many LB klaerns out there. We have a new guy who also uses LB klaern

1 Like

we faced one last rush war.
honestly he was 0 threat and isarnia is probably more dangerous than him.
the only good thing about him is his passives

1 Like

Quite possible, but I’ve fought at least two in the past couple days and again, i first was intrigued and laughed but then realized his damage is abysmal for a 5* and the HoT is the absolute worst lol. My LB Agrafena 1st charge negated the majority of health he regained. Change it to 75‐85٪ and MAYBE he’s a threat

I’m embarrassed to say I got demolished by a Klaern tank during a VF war, as I had a very bad board and he kept going off. Probably my most embarrassing moment on E&P to date :rofl:

1 Like

It’s rush, any slow hero can perform in that mode. He could be a decent Morgan le fay like hero in rush

1 Like

I guess he has some niche then… (still hopeful lol)

1 Like

Well i found the solution to Klaern being one of my oy 5* ice heros. I pulled Adalinda yesterday so now Klaern is gonna just sit til a buff from now on. Lol

2 Likes

Klaern is so bad that even if he was average mana he’d be bad

6 Likes

330% damage to all and he will be great:) his passives are nice! His stats are okay.

2 Likes

Any plans to fix the worst hero of the game? If they release a good hotm it takes them a week to nerf it. Will they keep Klaern as it is or wait till everyone waste it in SE and then Buff him? Is SGG just trolling us around with him? Any idea?

1 Like

If the boards decide to kill you you can be facing a rare and lose :wink:

2 Likes

Klearn is very weak hero damage rate increase maybe %270 because sobek is average speed hero but this hero is more damage than klearn. klearnin has too much water damage 5 turns decrease turn number

Give him something worthwhile. Like… freeze all enemies for 2 turns

1 Like