⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Khufu

Agree. Khufu does a lot of damage, but not like this. Even with his passive, he will not reach 1755 without attack boost. After his initial hit, only Eloise and the right wing (forgot his name) will have died.
So I assume he fired twice. Also, mana bar of Wolfgang is near full while it is clearly not in the first pic.

Did not take all the print-screens; only start snapping when I saw that boards are not changing for the better, Kufu fire, then sand damadge, continuous bad boards, three yellow blocks which finished El Nad who was already on like 1hp, at the same time Wolfgang died from the sand and revived….and then another three blocks somewhere to finish the last one….I think that was all about it. I was just amazed how with everyone still standing I nearly lost to 1% El Nad and about 30% Kufu, so I shared it, only to be called names and all kind of stuff :rofl: No intention to argue with anyone, this topic is closed for me……too bad some players/forum users are just plain mean, which discourage others to post things around, thought that’s what the forum is about……anyways

I just tried to see how much damage khufu does, screenshot before and after. My hero’s have 18-20 emblems and two are LB

Milena got 1170 damage(direct damage + sand)
M&M got 1106 (not visible because of screenshot)

Khufu is 100% broken
Huge damage + 70% extra damage + sand dot
If you attack him with special skills you get fire damage in return… lol
Now I have Ahmose so I dont care for Khufu anymore but it was complicated before

A far cry from 1755. I’ve been hit just as hard by Milena. Sobek can hit twice in the time it takes to charge Khufu. You’ve also got your own broken OP hero in M&M. Khufu is scary because it’s a big number 1 time. The fast hits all for 250-300% is scarier. Mortars are more noticable than a gattling gun. Both are devastating. The damage per tile to charge is about the same, and Khufu’s chain can be broken by a lot of things.

4 Likes

In my opinion he is not op, Alucar and M&M are more op then Khufu.
He is with lb and full emblems and mana troop at 26. All my heroes are with lb and mana troops at 23

My comment is just testing purpose, and no where I asked for nerf in my comment. After the release of ahmose I don’t think is there any point to ask for khufu nerf now. About M&M she doesn’t wipe entire team but she gives attack up for heroes like this . I just wanted to see how much damage he does from one hit ( wanted to see whether he does 1700+ damage as per OP’s comment ) but I think you are really in a mood fight with anybody here who talks about Khufu :smile: (My OP M&M, Milena, Sobek didn’t survive that hit).
I’m not a mono player , my 3/2 set up has hero’s who can protect my team against khufu, if I get few tiles I always win against khufu.

3 Likes

Very important is the attack boost by Rhys. This is increasing the damage drastically.

2 Likes

Winifred is a level above Khufu… i think its safe to say this is jist the direction it’s going.

i dont see Winifred above Khufu.
They are both slow and Winifred does full damage to one enemy and minor (=the half) damage to all others standing nearby.
Khufu does 450 damage to all enemys nearby.

IMO Jove is one of the heroes that is a “next level hero”. Sniper + damage to all enemys at fast speed. This is indeed one level advanced. Also Anne is to mention.

4 Likes

ya…no. try again. You can come up with a few that are a level above him as mentioned below but Winfried is very good and imo, not OP.

He’s weak enough with that slow mana generation, how can you cripple him more? Like you did with Kalø??

1 Like

Check out all the top teams with Kalo during VF wars. I wouldnt say they crippled him at all but made VF wars even less enjoyable.

Only hero I feel better than khufu is ahmose. Winifred doesn’t chain same damage to all, it’s exactly half damage to other enemies, she does 550% damage to target and around 275% damage to others. Khufu does 450% damage to all if he chains every enemy. Ahmose does direct 400% damage to all enemies.

1 Like

So you agree that they are putting in overpowered Heroes to make lots of money and not really care about the balance of their game

1 Like

The only reason that they release these overpowered characters as they want as much money as possible they do not actually have a beta testing because this character would not have been released. Their beta testing is a joke,

1 Like

absolutely. Ive stated all along this have become nothing more than who spends the most $$$$. A hero that can nearly OSK a full team after a couple of slashes is way OP.

@Mowsdalawn Don’t curse beta testers, when players are eager to pull OP heroes. Khufu got a buff after the release so it’s not tested in beta, most of the new OP hero released were tested by beta testers but SG is not considering those feedback’s. Balance doesn’t exists in game anymore. Currently beta is only for bug finding. Masquerade heroes are the only heroes who got nerfed in beta recently because they were insanely OP.

This was June balance update which made khufu strong.

10 Likes

I don’t know what else to say besides Khufu just hits way too hard.

4 Likes

Nah. Khufu is just fine.

2 Likes