⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Kalø

This thread is for discussing whether Kalø is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Kalø . For that, please see: 🦸‍♂️ Kalø - 4* Nature / Green from Sanctuary of Gargoyles

If you’d like to see more threads like this — or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Kalø is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Kalø is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Kalø is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet

0 voters

:test_tube: Beta topic for the balance change:

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Kalø is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak — why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Kalø ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual set of impartial votes rather than a #ideas-feature-requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Kalø thread.

6 Likes

So soon ? :rofl::joy:

I haven’t even used my free pulls yet.

9 Likes

@u2371 has asked for it in this hero’s topic. So I have added it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got him with a single pull. He is a hero who destroys the game.
Normally, heroes are leveled, emblemed, and sometimes LB, but teams using Kalø need to have other heroes die early, so it’s better not to be trained.
Today I beat a team of about 5,100 TP with a team of about 3,000 TP including Kalø.
He is too strong.

2 Likes

He is absolutely over power

Hero - Kalø_1_small Hero - Kalø_2_small

Hero - Kalø_3_small Hero - Kalø_4_small

Reference

yet another kalo - YouTube

Kalos Stoneskin vs Octros (Fighter-Class) - YouTube

15 Likes

I’m sure that’s precisely because his ability is destructive that he is only a 4* and not a 5*. He could have been slow or very slow without changing his true power though.

1 Like

He should only be activating 1 random dead hero. And only the non damaging effects

4 Likes

perfectly balanced hero, lets pull like mads and then SG will nerf him in next month. haha

9 Likes

he’s like a nuclear bomb at the end of a war. :rofl:

8 Likes

Kalø’s skill is a creative design, but it is too over, and it shouldn’t on a 4 stars hero. Maybe some will say Kalø is a 4 star so it isn’t that hard to get it, but what’s the meaning of such a game changer skill then if everyone has it?

I love how SGG always mention about game balance meanwhile player now can slap those 5K TP defense team if he has Kalø and the rarest hero in the game, Myztero has been ignored for years.

4 Likes

This guy will 100% be nerfed in the next few months. They just nerfed the Chinese heroes for being too overused. This guy will be nerfed in some way

4 Likes

Wow! I haven’t been able to get my hands on him yet even with 70 pulls lols. This video clearly shows an op 4* and considering they did a signficant 3kindoms rebalance, I have a feeling Kalo will be balanced when the event is over…

2 Likes

Guardian Owl cries bitter tears right now.

4 Likes

Ridicouliusly OP hero.
The simpe fact, that SGG is able to put sucha hero into real game, is pure money grab.
Same low scenario continues - chase hero with your money, get neft in few weeks later.

7 Likes

He is fantastic, leave him just as he is. For real. He’s fun to attack with, but you can’t take him against every defense.

And when attacking him he is easy to
Counter. Just focus him first. Since he’s a 4* he can be focused down easily.

Let his cool combo remain.

Oh no, raid trophies went up and down.

Oh no, this time the enemy defense focused him first and killed him.

Oh no, no green tiles

Oh no!

No nerfs needed.

Let fun things exist in the game. He is easy enough to counter when attacking into him so it’s fine.

Fun heroes to raid with are great for the game.

Kalo is a fun hero to raid with.

18 Likes

Wow he’s good

I pulled Kalø and I still think that just like 80% of the Gargoyles he is broken

1 Like

I agree. Let the heroes go.

I pulled and I didn’t think he’s that powerful. He’s useful only if survives beyond dead allies.

There are means to counter him

Proteus, Hansel, Gretel and silencers to keep him from cast

Or kill him first as said before

He’s isn’t the only hero who can’t change the course of a raid

7 Likes

Just got to kill him first, treat him like a reviver

6 Likes

Yes. Just like kind of Heimdall or MN.

Shoot him down before

4 Likes